Student reviews of Northumbria University, Newcastle

3,087 Northumbria University, Newcastle reviews

• Northumbria University, Newcastle
18 Aug 18

Northumbria University, Newcastle

I don’t ussualy write in review pages etc, but this university has really made my life better. I lived in a toxic environment at home and now I have amazing friends, a good city, and a good uni. If you’re thinking of coming here don’t hold back

Accommodation
City Life
What’s the city life like?

The best of the best

Clubs and Societies
Leah

Psychology MSc

I am thoroughly enjoying my university experience here. There is a lot of support from staff and peers and I enjoy the city life itself. There is a lot of different opportunities which Northumbria provides for its students.

Northumbria University, Newcastle

AMAZING!!! why couldn't the courses be longer!? I don't want to finish this year. I would give anything to go back and do it again, and I would encourage every young person to go to university - especially Northumbria!! University has taught me how to live!

Northumbria University, Newcastle

If I could do university again, I wouldn't chose a different uni, that's for sure. I have absolutely loved my time at Northumbria and wouldn't change anything I've done. The city life vs. going to university makes living in Newcastle much more enjoyable.

Nikolaos

International Development MSc

It has been an awesome experience and I have done many things so far, travelling, studying, meeting up with uni friends. As I am new here, I am looking for more things to come.

Harry

Northumbria University, Newcastle

interesting, i have very much enjoyed my course content and student life in Newcastle, the university is a great place for learning tand confidence to thrive and blossom

AJ

Northumbria University, Newcastle

As a first year mature nursing student, it was a daunting experience but where i am now to that first day is completely different i am so happy and satisfied and have the confidence i never had that first day. The uni have been very helpful and supportive.

Farid

Northumbria University, Newcastle

I love university life and everything about it so far. I know I'm going to miss here the most after I graduate. Gaining knowledge and experiencing new cultures are the best.

Matt

Computing and Technology (Part-Time) MSc

Good overall experience, but a lot of it depends on your own persistence. As a part-time student you don't expect to be railroaded much, which is good, as you need to mix your professional, personal and academic life

Sebastian

Mechanical Engineering MSc

The uni is quite good, the modules are interesting, however there are useless professors. The accommodation is good and you can meet a lot of friends. The city is wonderful