DN Colleges Group | Student Reviews

117 DN Colleges Group reviews

• DN Colleges Group
KT

Business & Management BA (Hons)

I am pleased I was able to experience the new build for UCNL before the end of my degree. The move made the uni experience more real. I have enjoyed learning varied subjects that have helped with my current work and hopefully, this degree will create opportunities for my future. The university setting and environment is great and I have made some life long friends.

Storme

Business & Management BA (Hons)

So far I have enjoyed my learning journey, some parts have been difficult but with the support of the tutors and my peers I have pushed through. It has opened up my opportunities of employment

Laura

Business & Management BA (Hons)

I have throughly enjoyed my experience of UCNL so far, I have met some incredible awe inspiring people in the form of my tutors and support staff. I have made friends for life and I am learning skills I did not know I could achieve. UCNL has opened up a different world to me and has given me opportunities I never dreamed possible.

ST
Sarah Tipler

DN Colleges Group

Early Childhood Development and Learning in Practice (Part Time) Foundation Degree

The tutors are amazing and offer support and are so knowledgeable in their field, the course has developed me personally as well as professionally and would recommend the college to anyone

Andrew

DN Colleges Group

English and History Studies BA (Hons)

Brilliant. Outstanding. Wonderful. Immensely enjoyable. Great tutors, great support staff, great location, fantastic learning curve. Looking forward to each academic day with gusto! Don’t want to leave:-)

Stacey

Certificate in Education and Training (C.E.T) Certificate

Am surprisingly enjoying myself, the support from the tutors is great there only an email away, the librarian is really helpful and she’s always a delight and always happy to help.

Hannah

DN Colleges Group

Education and Advancing Professional Practice (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I’ve attended UCNL / University centre for 5 years now and each year my experience gets better. Fantastic! I’ve learned some skills for life alongside theory, policy and much more. Group work and presentations allowed me the opportunity to gain confidence in situations out of my comfort zone and push me to achieve more.

Laura

Animal Welfare Science FdSc

Great tutors, vibrant new University, exciting new possibilities. In a position to make real change to the future shape of the university. Looking forward to Future opportunities.

Maria

DN Colleges Group

Children, Learning and Development BA (Hons)

I would recommend it to lots of people as I had a fantastic time there and graduated twice with a foundation degree and a BA honours. I received continuous support from all tutors throughout my 4 years there and felt that I was guided every step of the way to achieve what I thought would be impossible for me to achieve. The college has amazing tutors who are enthusiastic and passionate about their job and their students.

Kerry

DN Colleges Group

Children, Learning and Development BA (Hons)

My whole experience of the college has been very good. If i have struggled the support has been very helpful. Tutors have been very supportive and helpful with everything i have needed.