Student reviews of DN Colleges Group

77 DN Colleges Group reviews

• DN Colleges Group
Emma

DN Colleges Group

Social Sciences BA (Hons)

My 3rd year now and i have enjoyed everything about my experience, from meeting new people, learning new skills and developing my own personality. The degree has set me up for a great future and career.

Rachel

Children Learning & Development (Special Educational Needs and Disability FdA

It is an enjoyable experience to take the course and be part of the student community. Tutors are knowledgeable and auxiliary staff friendly and helpful at all times

Heidi

DN Colleges Group

English and History Studies BA (Hons)

Overall being a mature student I feel that I was put at ease straight away, nothing is to much trouble for the staff and tutors, this is my 1st year and I absolutely love it I wished I’d done it a lot sooner, it’s a great experience especially when learning from tutors that are so passionate about their area of expertise, that on its own makes you want to learn.

PN
philippa nelson

Children Learning and Development FdA

I have enjoyed the whole time within my course. I am going onto level 6 and have found the resources more than helpful. the H.e library is a good resource for the college and i have used this regurlarly.

JENNY

Children Learning and Development FdA

I AM ENJOYING THE COURSE, ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE STRESSFUL AT TIMES BUT HELP IS THERE IF ITS NEEDED I WOULD ALWAYS TELL NEW STUDENTS TO HAVE FUN AND TAKE ALL OPPORTUNITIES THAT IS ON OFFER

DN Colleges Group

English and History Studies BA (Hons)

From the start of my academic climb I did feel overwhelmed. I left school at 15 years of age and joined the Army. Throughout my working life I have used my hands with limited academic need to complete my tasks. Whilst in the army I had a spinal injury and also(a few years after leaving) was diagnosed with PTSD. I have struggled for over 10 years to regain a direction in my life,so when given the opportunity to start a degree I saw it as a new path to go down and also a personal challenge to see if I could “challenge” myself academically. The journey has just begun and it is very positive so far with good first results.

Charlotte

DN Colleges Group

BA (Hons) Business & Management BA (Hons)

The teaching has been fab, the classes are a good size and I've made friends so easily. Tutors are always available for support and the HE support team provide some fantastic advice and guidance.

Julie

Animal Management HND

Absolutely loved my university journey so far! Made some new friends and learnt so much through study and gained so much confidence in my own abilities as well as enjoyed taking part in the wider university experience

Zach

Biosciences FdSc

Overall the experience has been good. There is a good support network and help when required which is the most important thing after the actual education. The teachers have an open door policy so you can email or talk in person whenever it is needed.

MW
Michael Wren

Children Learning and Development FdA

Stressful but enlightening, advice would be to talk to the lectures try and find a way to work that you find best. Work with the tutors, there is a great open door policy I have never been turned away