Norland

350 Norland reviews

• Norland
Ciara

Really good, I enjoy making new friends and learning about a subject I enjoy. The extra skills we learn are really interesting too and have built upon my skill set

Abi

It is amazing! Norland is the place to go if you want to study early years! It is a practical course with theory intertwined! Norland offer a 50:50 split between placements and degree work! This provides you with the best possible start in the sector and by the time you leave you have all the knowledge necessary to be a fantastic nanny.

Georgie

I’ve enjoyed being at Norland although it is very competitive and hard work! My time there has flown by and I have learned a great deal. The support and experience provided to us by the lecturing team has been invaluable and I will treasure my time at this establishment. I hope that Norland maintains its high standards (and doesn’t keep increasing the numbers very Year just for more income) but I am proud to be associated with it and feel like I have been set up for life

AC
Amy Cooper

My uni experience has been very good, I have made friends and like the tutors. I think the organisation could be a lot better in terms of what we have to achieve and do and knowing exactly where we need to be. But the lectures are taught well.

LC
Leah clayton

I have so far loved my time at norland and placement. And am glad that all the tutors/lecturers are all very approachable. Also i have made very good friends during my time at norland as i was worried about that as i dont live with any of them. I enjoy all the lectures espically sewing and cooking.

Zoe

Amazing. Great social life and work balance. Help is just around the corner. Learn a great number of skills which I have used a lot since qualifying. Thanks Norland

HW
Hannah Wills

My university experience has been better than I could have imagined. I have made friends for life, I have a network of support in my university that I know will support me throughout my career. I have developed more than I ever thought possible with my practise and I owe it all to the fantastic insitute that is Norland College.

Katie

Overall, Norland has been exactly how I expected in some ways and very different in others but I have loved it all and learnt a lot more than I ever expected. My confidence has grown with the support of the teachers and staff on placements, I have made new friends and improved on my essay writing. I have have fun completing aspects of the practical diploma and the stress of degree level study has been eased by the lecturers support. I have enjoyed sewing and cooking a lot more than I had expected to and I love living in Bath. I have enjoyed the majority of extra curricular activities and guest speakers and I cannot wait for the rest of my time at Norland and beyond.

RC
Ria croxford

The most amazing thing I’ve ever done, the tutors are amazing and I have had more opportunity then I ever thought I would have even just in my first term, I am so excited to complete the next 3 years

Alex

Overall I feel as though I have had a good university experience. I have achieved the grades that I desired and continue to get support to aim for the higher grades. I enjoy being part of an individual and historic organisation as it set me apart from other graduates in my field and will hopefully aid me with imployment in the future.