Norland

350 Norland reviews

• Norland
SW
Samantha worthington

I am loving it, it is hard work but rewarding and a great place to study. There is a great mix between degree and diploma work. It is also really nice to know that there is a job waiting for me at the end.

HC
Hannah Carless

I have been very happy at uni, I’ve been supported, guided and have learnt many new things! The uni provides many different opportunities with regards to placements, degree and diploma.

Lydia

I love norland college. So much experience and hands on skills like sewing and food and nutrition and placements. Become part of a close knit community with lots of support and love

LM
Lorna Marshall

Very good, it’s not like any other university. The days are long and the night life isn’t great but I chose to become a Norland Nanny rather than a ‘university student’

HB
Hannah brooks

I've made nice new friends and my uni supports us a lot, the work load is quite a lot but we get good support and are offered extra St​udy sessions which can be very helpful.

LB
Lauren barnes

Overall, I’m enjoying every minute of norland due to the huge range of learning from cooking, sewing to placements. As well, the teachers are all extremely supportive by having talks to help us with our own well-being.

LI
Loren Ingles

Like no other. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to gain experience alongside a degree, diploma and a range of skills through extra courses. Norland values each individual and develops them into first class practitioners by both enhancing their strengths and supporting their weaknesses.

PF
Philippa Fitzherbert

Really enjoyed it however at times it was frustrating not being able to get to the tutors when you are in need of help due to there being too many students and too little staff members however it was worth it all in the end. A lot of the staff you become close to due to all the time you spend at university so this made it feel slightly different to normal university.

TB
Tess Barrows

I absolutely love being at university. I love the freedom it brings and the new friends and new city. I also really enjoy my course and i seem to be doing pretty well so far!!

SC
Sally coward

very good, lots of opportunities that we are given in the college and outside of it, especially for our career in the long term and that support will be there our whole carer if we need it