Norland

350 Norland reviews

• Norland
Katie

I really enjoy it and feel very supported, i feel that i knew what to expect and would recommend the uni and the course to anyone who wants to work with children.

SC
Sally coward

Very good ,I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has a passion for children and want to pursue a career in it . It’s wirthwhile and definitely fulfilling

Emilia

Really good! All staff are friendly and pupils are nice too. Norland is fantastic we all enjoy it but it is very intense and controlling if you do not enjoy that kind of thing.

Louise

It has been good. A lot of the BA is quite boring but the environment is very good. If it was not for the Norland support and different type of education, I probably would have dropped out if I went to a normal university.

Gemma

Norland has changed a lot over the three years, and although at times constant change can be frustrating and lead to miscommunication, the college overall is currently the best it has been over the three years. Staff and student liaison is excellent so any problems/worries are nipped in the bud or sorted staight away. The diploma course has been simplified with more focus on the important practical elements as it felt st times we were having to do double work on the same topic in order to complete both the degree and diploma side of the courses. This has been altered with feedback to help ease the pressures of the students.

Jessica

Generally very good. I have been given enough support when I need it and the facilities to allow me to study appropriately. Our career prospects are great and our placements and location alone give us great opportunities for the subject we are studying. Norland College is ultimately very good as a university, however may be improved by sticking to its roots. I see too often they are trying to veer off from tradition which is the whole reason I chose Norland.

Alex

Hard hard work but the most rewarding course/job anyone could ask for! For anyone considering applying, you should consider that we’re not like other uni’s we have a lot of academic work, a lot of placements, but the overall benefits are huge! I love Norland.

Kasia

I has been really good. I think they are very supportive. I have a lot of fun in lectures and on placements. I like that we do long 6 week placements as we get to know the placement well.

Milly

My university experience so far is great. It is a lot of work and is very full on but it is definitely worth it! I still cannot believe that I am at norland and feel very lucky to be here. I have to pinch myself sometimes when I walk in every day !

Bethany

Norland College has been a good place to study, the college is very focused on its world famous reputation and ensures all graduates achieve the highest standard in order to qualify.