Norland

350 Norland reviews

• Norland
AM
Aimee Morris

The best experience so far is having a laugh with all the friends I have made in the common room during our breaks The worst experience I have had so far is missing lectures due to contracting covid-19

RD
Rachel Dawson

Great lectures, very helpful community. Very good course

Marie

The student support is amazing. Whatever problem you have, every single staff member will do their best to help you excel in everything you do! It is great to study something, learning the theories and then be able to immediately put it into practice and go out onto placement where you can gain experience in a safe environment. The campus is beautiful and everything is modern and up to date!

LF
Lucy Fox

The constant support from tutors and support staff is never ending and I know if I ever have a problem someone will always answer me

AS
amber Smith

I like the people and the mufty days

TC
Tegan Campbell-Collins

I have had a great experience at Norland so far, the support is great and everyone is so helpful!

LC
Lily Cutts

Really supportive on modules and mental health

MD
Maisy Doyle

I really value the student support

Flora

I love the practical aspect of it it makes it so fun to study

FB
Freya Barraclough

I enjoy coming here because it is a good university with great opportunities and jobs