Norland | Student Reviews

255 Norland reviews

• Norland

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Norland is an amazing College if you would like to nanny for children. The job opportunities are incredible, you have approximately 15 families to choose from for your Newly Qualified Nanny year. The lecturers are extremely knowledgeable and the practical sessions are really interesting and creative. Could not recommend more!

Chloé

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Norland college has given me the best training, throughout the pandemic we have shown as a team perseverance, faith and the Norland Moto of ‘ Love Never Faileth’. Norland has given me a set of new skills and provided me with learning and guidance.

Imogen

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Norland is incredible. I was stuck at what to do when I left sixth form and, when I heard of Norland, I knew it was the place to go. I rarely feel overwhelmed and always feel able to ask for help. The support from every aspect of the team is amazing and I have made some lovely friends. I learn so much everyday. Not just academic things, but so many practical skills to which I will be able on carry later into life. I am excited to learn daily and I cannot wait to go into my future career with such sufficient training.

Niamh

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Although i have found university to be fun and stressful at the same time, i have loved being at norland and learning how to be the best practitioner i can be.

Georgia

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

The overall experience has been incredible, and I couldn't imagine that anything else would compare to it. I could not flaw it at all. It is really like a big family, you get to know everyone in your year and there are plenty of extracurricular events to keep you busy and social events at the uni are a lot of fun!

Frankie

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Good timetable, excited about the future, made best friends for life, been given some life skills, more information on the degree side of the course could have been given/better explained before starting & expenses explained more

Sophie

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

It has been really good, the support is great and practical aspect is extremely beneficial to my future career. I have learnt a lot and feel prepared for employment.

Francesca

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

It’s been good, haven’t experienced the university life you would get at other unis such as an SU. There is a good community at Norland. The practical work we do is amazing

Ruth

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

Norland is amazing! As a uni, they really do go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has a positive uni experience. The staff are so dedicated and always there to help.

Danielle

Early Years Development and Learning BA (Hons) BA (Hons)

I always feel well supported by lectures in regards to my work. Being at norland is like having a second family, everyone know everyone and the lecturers are extremely approachable