Newman University, Birmingham | Student Reviews

632 Newman University, Birmingham reviews

• Newman University, Birmingham
Paul

Newman University, Birmingham

Theology and Philosophy BA (Hons)

Good, the course is fun and enlightening! And there are truly some fab people here! Great discussions and debates had and always very good and informative feedback given with regards to assignments.

Kiren

Newman University, Birmingham

Health and Social Care BSc (Hons)

My university experience so far has been amazing. I have learned and experienced so many new things being here, and it has gone so fast. I am still discovering all the things the university has to offer me. Newman University is a very welcoming place and from the very first day everyone has been very friendly, it feels like home. I have made many friends. My classes are great and enjoy every single one of them. The depth and of what we are learning and being taught is just amazing . Time is flying by and it's hard to believe that i have been at university for two years already. Life at Newman University is an amazing experience that i plan to make the most of.

Clare

Newman University, Birmingham

Theology and Philosophy BA (Hons)

Really pleasant experience so far. Have enjoyed the opportunity to learn new things, lecturers are always willing to go that little bit further for you, lots of event on, really good communal feel.

Isaac

Newman University, Birmingham

Sport Coaching Science (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

Very enjoyable, being a small uni is beneficial academically, not so much socially, but at the end of the day, I have come here for the academic accreditation’s. I have met a lot of people and already seen a lot of opportunities begin to open up for me, it’s given me positivity for the future.

Chloe

Primary Education (3-7) (with recommendation for QTS) BA (Hons)

Really good experience. Always able to access support when needed. Supportive lecturers and interactive sessions. Opportunity to get involved with a variety of events.

Abbey

Newman University, Birmingham

My overall experience at newman has been very good, i finished my undergraduate degree and decided to continue on at newman for postgraduate as I love the uni so much! All my lecturers have been so supportive both academically and personally as Ive cried to a couple. I would recommend the uni just for the lecturers but the facilities are also brilliant as well as the support team

Reece

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed it so far and am doing well in terms of academic achievements, i am enjoying the sports, societies and events that are on offer at the university.

Rachel

Primary Education (3-7) (with recommendation for QTS) BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed all my modules. I have found new intresting ways to think and going to University has helped my writing and the style i write. I am happy at Newman.

Aleena

Newman University, Birmingham

Early Childhood Education and Care BA (Hons)

My experience has been great! Many opportunities to learn and get involved in new things. I would like to tell future students to live in the moment and to take every opportunity they have handed to them.

Rachel

Primary Education (3-7) (with recommendation for QTS) BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my subject lessons. I have left many lessons including P. E and computing feeling very happy, also feeling like i learnt new skills. I have made friends on and off campus which I think is very good.