Newcastle College University Centre

• Newcastle College University Centre
AW
Aaron Walsh
1 review

Having studied at the college for 4 years now, the overall experience has been outstanding. Great staff with good facilities and connections into the industry.

Reviewed: 08 March 2018
PT
Paul Tiernan

PGCE Young People and Adults

I am getting the education that was promised to me prior to enrolment and I am happy to see their is clear evidence of the efforts the teaching staff are investing in the lesson materials.

Reviewed: 08 March 2018
Hannah
1 review

Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience. There are additional opportunities here to boost your CV and the lecturers are helpful. There are also various social events throughout the year.

Reviewed: 05 March 2018
GK
Gemma Keen
1 review

Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)

After studying at the college for a total of 3 years now, I can confidently say that I have developed into the young professional I always thought I would never be. When I first started I was very shy and wasn't able to have the confidence to complete presentations but after completing modules which enhanced both my academic and personal skills I have no issue with putting myself forward for every opportunity I get offered. I have had the best time at the college and I will honestly be sad to leave after graduation - it's given me so much to prepare me for the working world and I will be forever grateful.

LT
Liam Thacker
1 review

Children and Young People (Top-up) BA (Hons)

I have attended the college for over 3 years and I will be extremely emotional on leaving in May (providing I pass!). It’s been a huge learning curve and I’ve met life long friends and I have developed as a person. I have the college to thank for this, they have supported me throughout my journey and I will never forget my time here. Thank you newcastle college!

PB
peter boldon
1 review

Creative Enterprise (Top-up) BA (Hons)

as a mature student returning to education, I have loved my time at the college. the lecturers have aided my integration with my younger students, and the students themselves have been brilliant.

NS
Nicola smart

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Overall it has been very good although some times having red lanyards is sometimes off putting as they can be childish but the teaching is good and staff are very friendly

MS
Mark steel
1 review

Integrated Health, Social Care and Well-being (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

Very good. I’m happy enough , pleased with the format , tutors and classes. The facilities are ok and we could do with some new pc’s. Wish we had our own dedicated HE building and better lifts to class.

32435 reviews

Aeronautical Engineering FdEng

Some one needs to define organisation to this lot, Utter chaos. The staff are under paid and will do as little as they can get away with, often felt their joy when students failed. Staff regularly deny what they have said. 3 out of 5 have no idea what they are talking about while the other 2 can not be bothered because of the bureaucracy that runs the place. Daily operation is based on Discrimination, Communication is non existent. If you are unlucky enough to study at Newcastle college I recommend recording their voices and asking for receipts when you submit your work. Last but not least DO NOT COMPLAINT firstly because you wont get anywhere with it and more importantly you will not finish your course one way or another, One more tip for you, If you are studying there make sure you get friend with the staff and you are set, You might even get EXTENSIVE help with your work.

Reviewed: 18 August 2014
32435 reviews

Business Management FdA

I spent three years studying towards a FDA in Business at Newcastle College, in my opinion Newcastle College was an absoloute shambles, during my three years I was not once provided with constructive feedback which would enable me to reflect and improve upon my academic writing. Regrettably, I decided to top up my FDA with a BA at Newcastle College but quickly decided to quit. My finance lecturer walked out of the job leaving a number of students feeling incapable of completing their assignment. What was most annoying was the fact that the College decided to start providing feedback on assignment in the final year when in my opinion they should have been doing from day one. I completely lost my confidence and trust in this organisation,

Reviewed: 16 April 2014