Student reviews of Newcastle College University Centre

20 Newcastle College University Centre reviews

• Newcastle College University Centre
Bryony

Dance BA (Hons)

Bit of a rollercoaster, as any university experience is but definitely worth it. Can not stress enough how this experience has challenged me to become the best version of myself.

RR
Rebecca Ramsay

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Overall I have enjoyed the opportunities this course has allowed me to do including ambassador and our educational trip to Berlin. I enjoy the social side of this course as everybody is different which has allowed me to gain new communication skills.

chantelle

Airline and Airport Management FdA

My college experience so far has been really enjoyable and fun. i have met lots of new people and made friends for life. The opportunities offered to us are very extensive which we all love. Recently I have returned from a trip to Berlin which was very sociable and we got to meet other people from higher and lower levels.

KM
Kieran Mallen

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Very positive. Facilities available are suitable for the purpose of our course. Teaching is fantastic as is course content. The opportunities that have arisen during my time here have provided me with a fantastic insight into the aviation industry

ST
Steph Todd

Mathematics and Numeracy Specialists PGCE

Really enjoying it. I am glad I chose to study here. The course has given me confidence and the skills needed to become a teacher. The tutors have helped me develop over the programme.

Olivia

Healthcare Practice FdSc

Brilliant! Met amazing people and learnt so much! The teaching is to an amazing standart and the support is second to none. I would highly reccommend anybody to go to newcaslte college is persuing a degree!

AW
Aaron Walsh

Newcastle College University Centre

Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering BEng (Hons)

Having studied at the college for 4 years now, the overall experience has been outstanding. Great staff with good facilities and connections into the industry.

PT
Paul Tiernan

Young People and Adult Specialists PGCE

I am getting the education that was promised to me prior to enrolment and I am happy to see their is clear evidence of the efforts the teaching staff are investing in the lesson materials.

Hannah

Newcastle College University Centre

Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience. There are additional opportunities here to boost your CV and the lecturers are helpful. There are also various social events throughout the year.

SM
Sarah-Jane Moldenhauer

Graphic Communication FdA

From the start of the Foundation Degree it was evident that this was going to be different from other learning experiences I had in the past, but I wanted that chance in life to get somewhere with my skills beyond doing the roles I have done in the past. I come from a customer service/hotel reception/ administrator/ freelance writer/ design background and while interesting, I felt that I learned from these experiences to use now in my life to the fullest extent. In the studio I have learned what I needed to, so I could make fully informed decisions on what path I want to undertake in life and what career direction I should head into. I didn't want to do what I did previously, so this was the chance to challenge myself and strive for something unique that only I could do. So yes, the self-directed study and hours and hours spent on research was exhausting, but rewarding when I received feedback about my progress. In the beginning I struggled, but over time I improved to the point where I am really satisfied with the amount I am putting in and hope to get better as time passes. This experience has been an eye opener and made see a whole world of possibilities that may have been impossible to reach before, but I love it. This foundation degree in Visual Communication challenged me and in the end I feel that I will achieve a lot more in future with the opportunities presented to me. So has the experience been positive? Yes - mostly. The rest I had to work out until I was at a place where I was happy.