Newcastle College University Centre

20 Newcastle College University Centre reviews

• Newcastle College University Centre
Olivia

Healthcare Practice FdSc

Brilliant! Met amazing people and learnt so much! The teaching is to an amazing standart and the support is second to none. I would highly reccommend anybody to go to newcaslte college is persuing a degree!

Civil Engineering Practices FdSc

Horrendous. Don't go there. (Civil engineering and rail academy). Wouldn't go back for anything. Seriously needs a reform and restaffing for competent lecturers.

Bryony

Dance BA (Hons)

Bit of a rollercoaster, as any university experience is but definitely worth it. Can not stress enough how this experience has challenged me to become the best version of myself.

RR
Rebecca Ramsay

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Overall I have enjoyed the opportunities this course has allowed me to do including ambassador and our educational trip to Berlin. I enjoy the social side of this course as everybody is different which has allowed me to gain new communication skills.

Dan

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Overall yes there’s the down side to funding for the university students but it’s has best support system, great teachers and good support system. Would like to see more funding for the university students with employment.

NN
No name

Electrical Electronic Engineering (Top-up) BEng (Hons)

Terrible institution, different lecturers for the same subject that repeat themselves. No help from management to assist this and no extensions due to missed time. Never been somewhere so terrible

KM
Kieran Mallen

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Very positive. Facilities available are suitable for the purpose of our course. Teaching is fantastic as is course content. The opportunities that have arisen during my time here have provided me with a fantastic insight into the aviation industry

MM
Megan Morrison

Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)

Get so much extra help compared to most unis, tutors are so useful and reply so quick. Also got extra materials bought for us which was a massive help!

chantelle

Airline and Airport Management FdA

My college experience so far has been really enjoyable and fun. i have met lots of new people and made friends for life. The opportunities offered to us are very extensive which we all love. Recently I have returned from a trip to Berlin which was very sociable and we got to meet other people from higher and lower levels.

ST
Steph Todd

PGCE Maths and Numeracy

Really enjoying it. I am glad I chose to study here. The course has given me confidence and the skills needed to become a teacher. The tutors have helped me develop over the programme.