Northeastern University London

242 Northeastern University London reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Northeastern University London
Rebecca
FIRST YEAR

I have loved my university experience so far. My accomodation has been great and my uni was my dream university anyways: and it has lived up to this! For future students, I’d say choose your university wisely. Choose it based on what you want and need, not just the reputation-although this is important too!-.

Reviewed: 26 November 2019
Gabrielle
THIRD YEAR

Attending university has presented many challenges. I have learned and still am learning a lot about myself. Not just my capabilities as a student but an individual. I am still learning what it means to have a balanced lifestyle and I am still experiencing the positive and negative circumstances of independent adulthood. That being said, my university experience so far, has been a rollercoaster of many great things (such as finding a great group of friends, challenging myself academically and feeling inspired to try new things - like open mic poetry) and it has consisted of times of struggle. I can without a doubt say that I wouldn't have it any other way and I wouldn't want to have had all my experiences anywhere else other than NCH.

Luigi

MA Philosophy

I have been very impressed both at the welcome I received and the ongoing support that I have had academically and personally. The in-class experience is very good, with small groups, and the personal tutoring sessions are always constructive. There are a wide range of optional lectures available, which also provide a rounded experience.

Paula
SECOND YEAR

My experience at NCH has been amazing so far. Studying in such a small institution makes you feel at home and surrounded by your family. Both lecturers and stuff are really friendly and you feel very supported.

WM
Will Marsden
SECOND YEAR

I have had a wonderful time- I don't want to leave! To be honest this University is growing all the time and I cannot wait to see where it is in 10 years time. The academic offering, student-faculty ratio, and focus on interdisciplinary thought is unrivalled.

Nicolás
FIRST YEAR

Very happy so far - excited for the next 3 years. I really like my course and the reading I've been doing so far, and I'm eager to get started with other modules.

Johann
2 reviews
SECOND YEAR

Not very amazing. The uni is Okay at best. Not many students, tiny facilities and overall not an oxbridge standard. But if you're looking for a smaller uni with more contact and support then this is good for you

FIRST YEAR

My experience as been different due to personal reason but the university has assured me and given me the help that I have required when I have been open and honest with them. Lecturers have been very prompt and helpful when it comes to assignments and help isn’t far away if you need it. All you have to do is ask

Elliot
THIRD YEAR

It's been a long three years, and I am, truth be told, ready to join the real world. However, NCH has provided an incredible environment to meet people, get to know the way that I think and learn, and from which to familiarise myself with London.

Martyna
2 reviews
SECOND YEAR

I do enjoy my studies, however it would be very helpful if the building was bigger, we had more societies, Erasmus programme, private library etc. It would be also helpful if college provided more outside study courses like for example language classes.

Reviewed: 24 November 2019