Northeastern University London

242 Northeastern University London reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Northeastern University London
mar
SECOND YEAR

It's been great! The small class sizes at NCH make for very interesting, interactive and in-depth learning. Personal contact with faculty increases your chances of understanding topics and faculty are always willing to talk outside of class hours. PPH is such a well-coordinated course, and the subjects I study complement each other very well. Overall my experience has been very fun, with a lot of work, and endless interesting opportunities.

Agne
SECOND YEAR

I have had a great university experience so far- the quality of work I am now able to do thanks to receiving a lot of constructive feedback has made me more confident.

Megan
FIRST YEAR

It has been a really positive experience. Lecturers could not be more helpful, and they are all really passionate about their subjects which makes you want to do well. Have really enjoyed it, and progressed massively

Zy
SECOND YEAR

It's been pretty good, I've enjoyed the staff, the way I've been taught and the content. University has been an almost overwhelmingly positive experience for me and I hope that continues

Tabby
FIRST YEAR

Socially- it's been great meeting and getting to know everyone! All are happy to help and support with work or go for a coffee. Lovely environment with the teaching is second to none

Reviewed: 23 December 2019
Isabelle
THIRD YEAR

I have loved NCH and am so happy that this is where I chose to study- the academic experience is hugely immersive and I love the interdisciplinary aspects. Students are close to their lecturers, who are very supportive, and it is possible to go above and beyond in a subject that interests you with lots of support. Socially, NCH is like a family within the huge field of opportunities that London offers, and there is lots of space to organise events and bar nights within the uni. I love being in London, and NCH is so well located- especially being so close to Senate House library, which is a fantastic place to study. NCH continues to grow and change with every year group, which is interesting and provides many opportunities for growth, both personally and academically. It's an interesting and dynamic space to study for an undergraduate degree.

Reviewed: 16 December 2019
Rebecca
FIRST YEAR

I have had a great time at uni so far. NCH is a great fit for me and I love living in London. I feel independent here, but I also know that there is support available.

Reviewed: 03 December 2019
Martyna
2 reviews
SECOND YEAR

overall I do enjoy my university experience. I do enjoy my studies, the professors are very helpful. University also always provides all the necessary help. The university could be bigger, we could have a bigger building and classrooms, there could be a private library and more possibilities outside course etc. language class

Reviewed: 02 December 2019
...

MA Philosophy

It’s been amazing as I can have that focused style of learning, I can email my lectures anytime and they are always willing to help. Having personal tutor meetings help with other issues I have too.

Reviewed: 26 November 2019
Cormac
FIRST YEAR

So far it has been really good. Plenty of opportunities to socialise and learn. Great extracurricular opportunities e.g. to learn Latin. Additionally, living in London has been amazing, there's always something to do.

Reviewed: 26 November 2019