Northeastern University London

242 Northeastern University London reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Northeastern University London
Justus
Chase
Samuel
SECOND YEAR

Its been a good adventure a true learning curve and a wonderful time spent with incredible friends and intelligent tutors

Eliza
SECOND YEAR

Small community feel. high quality of lecturers + enjoy the college

Frederick
Mia
FIRST YEAR

My overall experience so far of university has been mixed. The personal side has been difficult as I found it hard to adjust to living by myself. However, attending uni, the lectures have been great and the connections with our lecturers/tutors are brilliant due to the small size of the uni. It is a unique experience to go to NCH.

Lara
THIRD YEAR

Small lecture sizes, 1-1 tutorials and lots of contact term make it easy, and fun, to learn. The atmosphere is collegiate- everyone knows everyone, but in a good way. I've loved it!

Sebastian

MA Philosophy

So far... its a university... I learn things that I came here to learn... I could now compose a rather long rant on why this idea of a 'university experience' is not only damaging to the very idea of what higher education in supposed to be but additionally, in this case, has also undermined this very questionnaire and those like it. However, I will not bore you but merely mention that these sorts of questions are awful and perpetuate the ridiculous idea that one goes to university to party and not to try and live up to the name that we have so arrogantly given our species Homo sapiens (wise man)... This question should be removed.

SECOND YEAR

Good quality material, mostly good lecturers, motivated students. Career help could be greatly improved. Overall, a great Uni if you want a challenging and well-rounded humanities degree, it is a family-like atmosphere among students and you have a lot of possibilities within the Uni to start new projects and societies.

Reviewed: 06 January 2020
Kani
FIRST YEAR

Like any new start, I struggled to adapt but I know perfectly well that I am in the right place and that I still have a lot to look forward to. I enormously appreciated the way in which we are learned and the support which we have in permanence. The workload remains more or less manageable and if we ever have trouble with this there will always be someone to advise or help us

Reviewed: 06 January 2020