Northeastern University London

242 Northeastern University London reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Northeastern University London
ALEXANDER

MA Philosophy

enjoyed every minute of it. the teachers are great and the student body is excellent. i really enjoy coming to class. the support i get from the faculty is unmatched.

Reviewed: 17 January 2020
Ada
FIRST YEAR

So far so good. I am very happy with my course, most professors, and the student life. Surprisingly, for a university of this size there is a lot of events happening each week which really engages all students and staff. That is also why all of NCH is well integrated and creates a sort of community.

Reviewed: 16 January 2020
Phi
FIRST YEAR

NCH has been wonderful. The atmosphere is always positive, staff and students are all so friendly and there is a sense of togetherness and openness here that other universities don't seem to have. The workload encourages me to try hard and there are always things happening in the area and cool places to go if I need a break. I have met some amazing people and settled into uni life very quickly!

Reviewed: 12 January 2020
Isaac
FIRST YEAR

Very positive so far, I feel very welcomed and at home at NCH and would recommend it to any students looking to study in the field of the humanities. I like my courses and the way they are being taught. The events put on by the university are always great, and the sense of family that the university offers is one that is very unique and welcome.

Reviewed: 12 January 2020
Filip
FIRST YEAR

I am satisfied with my choice of uni. I am recommending it to all of my friends interested in studying in London and humanities subjects. As far, the course is pretty demanding, but that's a point of studying :)

Reviewed: 10 January 2020
MT
Marie Therese
SECOND YEAR

Its a lot of work but it pays off and its enjoyable. Students life + community here is nice

Anon
SECOND YEAR

Its a lot of work but liking the course really helps

Nadine