New College of the Humanities | Student Reviews

296 New College of the Humanities reviews

• New College of the Humanities
Mollie

MA Historical Research & Public History

Fantastic. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at NCH, and I would strongly encourage people to apply who are interested in History, both public and academic. The small class sizes are so helpful, and I have really developed as a historian as a result.

Helena

New College of the Humanities

Economics with Politics & International Relations BSc (Hons)

It's great, it's a lot of work but it's definitely worth it since university is meant to be focused on academic work. It's easy to make friends because everyone knows each other.

Claudia

Law with Economics LLB

Incredible - extremely grateful for the choice I have made. The professors are fantastic, the rigour is exactly what I was looking for, I feel like my academic life is maximised my going to NCH

MA Philosophy

Very satisfied- the one to one tutorials are the best part. Although we can have more weekly office hours that we can go and discuss issues that isn’t essay related

MA Philosophy

University has good conditions to study philosophy. Although you can clearly see that university is still in progress and the courses sometimes look not very well structured, in general it is a good place to be.

Mariana

New College of the Humanities

Politics & International Relations with English BSc (Hons)

I have exceeded. expectations for my own growth in academic achievement, and have opened up new opportunities for myself through my education here that I would not have expected possible.

V
VRK

New College of the Humanities

History with English BA (Hons)

The quality of education is fantastic, I enjoy the location tremendously, and the social and student aspects of NCH are very fun. I could not be happier with my university choice.

MA Philosophy

So far I can say that I very happy about choosing this university. Everyone is great and very helpful. I have met people with different backgrounds. I feel confident to share my opinion or to talk with professors about my doubts or my future career.

Justus

Law with Politics & International Relations LLB

I really enjoyed every bit of it. From freshers week throughout my first term it was a great experience. Student life and academics were easy to fuse and made it super fun to be a student in london

Liza

New College of the Humanities

English with Art History BA (Hons)

I was skeptical about university, however, NCH has erased all my doubts and worries from the very first moment I got there. It is really a family. Everybody cares, everybody wants you to do well (and you care, you want people to do well). Yes, like a family, there can be disagreement, but that's healthy, and it promotes change for the better. NCH is an open and accepting space. And it does wonders in terms of training your brain. My thought processes are completely evolved.