Student reviews of New College of the Humanities

196 New College of the Humanities reviews

• New College of the Humanities
Rebecca

Law LLB LLB (Hons)

I am half way through my final year at NCH and it has exceeded my expectations. It is a young institution which we cannot change but what we are doing is showing by our teaching, our satisfaction scores and our degree results that we are excelling at getting a great humanities education.

Mags

Law LLB LLB (Hons)

I've had a great experience at NCH because I came for the reasons that made it a right pick for me. I wanted an intimate experience where I could have personal relationships with my professors as well as my peers. I've gotten to know lots of different groups of people and also enjoyed the various faculty that taught me, each very unique in their styles of teaching. I feel taken care of at NCH. Entering the doors of 19 Bedford Square has been like coming home for the last three years, it has been really enjoyable to experience London this way.

Hadrien

New College of the Humanities

Politics & International Relations with Economics BSc BSc (Hons)

Having outside projects can be very challenging due to the workload, however, I am very happy with my time at the uni, its the place to be if you're looking for a unique university experience.

Henry

New College of the Humanities

English with Economics BA BA (Hons)

The service that NCH provides is second to none, the value for money they provide is mind-blowing and despite having offers from multiple other highly-ranked universities. I don't regret choosing NCH for a second.

Y
Yannis

Law with Art History LLB LLB

It offers everything I could ask for from a university experience: tutorial system; in the heart of London with a beautiful campus; friendly atmosphere; lecturers who are the best in their field.

Ruben

New College of the Humanities

Philosophy with English BA BA (Hons)

I've enjoyed my three years at NCH. It has been very different to my friends at other universities, with both positives and negatives. At its best, you have the chance to be involved in the early development of an exciting, academically rigorous institution. NCH's small numbers of students can sometimes make it seem a bit insular, so if you come here then make the most of the wider city.

Catarina

Law with Philosophy LLB LLB

Really enjoying the academic and social aspects as not only is it central but exclusive to humanities which makes the academic environment way more focused thus of a higher quality.

VB
Val Borba

New College of the Humanities

Philosophy with English BA BA (Hons)

I'm in my last term at NCH and I've had the best time. I've really enjoyed being a student here and am kind of sad to leave. Staff, academic and non, are super friendly and nice. The philosophy and English faculties are really great and I feel I've come a really long way since my first year, and they've pushed me to become better at many things. The student community is kind of weird and ridiculous, but I've made really good friends here, and met many good, intelligent and interesting people. I'm curious to see what NCH will become in the next 10-20 years - I think it will continue to be a great place to study and be a part of. Overall, I've had a great time here, and highly doubt I would have had an equally rewarding experience anywhere else. I doubt anyone can.

Helena

New College of the Humanities

Economics with Politics & International Relations BSc BSc (Hons)

Overall, going to NCH has been one of the best choices of my life. I'm at this Uni where all my professors know me, not just by name but also by what I'm good at and where I need a little extra help. London is the most exciting city to be in as a student and if it gets too overwhelming I know I have the safe space of my small College Community. Thinking of the future used to be scary for me, but now I know: I'm in good hands, NCH will help launch me into my career. This makes my overall university experience wonderful.

Rob

New College of the Humanities

History with Creative Writing BA BA (Hons)

The teaching of the courses is brilliant, the social life is brilliant, and the focus on interdisciplinary study skills and employability makes me confident that this is the best investment I could possibly be making in my education.