New College Durham

• New College Durham
DG
Donna Gibson

Social Work BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed studying at New College Durham, they have been so supportive through out, all the tutors have been great and no problem or issue was to big, they were always on hand to help

DR
danielle rodham

Social Work BA (Hons)

I love new college as the cohort intake is much smaller than a big university. However, the university building also has FE students, which they can be quite rude and intimidating. It would be much better if the building housed higher education students only. The lecturers are amazing and really supportive.

Erin Hopps

Social Work BA (Hons)

As I study a degree at New College Durham I find that I get a lot of support and our tutors really care about our education and wellbeing, as opposed to other universities where there are a lot more students. I know how much support I have available to me and where I can find it if I need it. College could be improved by having larger classrooms for us all to fit into more comfortably.

DE
Danielle Errington

Social Work BA (Hons)

Friendly and supportive. More facilities dedicated to the University students / building.