Student reviews of Moulton College

4 Moulton College reviews

• Moulton College
Chelsea

FdSc Applied Animal Studies

Hate it. I was told by my lecturers that I would love university and that it would be the best years of my life. Moulton College has massively let me down. The mix between H.E students and F.E students should not be a thing. The college is more focused on F.E students and seriously lacks enriching activities for higher education students. We don't have an area to ourselves without F.E's barging in and shouting all the time, we don't have a kitchen for H.E's only. We don't have any facilities for H.E students to use in the day time specifically for us and I feel my course has let me down. I would highly suggest you do not come here. Unless you want a bad uni experience then sure, come here. If not, then look somewhere else because Moulton College is not as grand as it seems.

AS
A Smith
25 Jun 16

Moulton College

Mixed. Some excellent stuff and teaching, and some really poor. They promised small class sizes, but some lectures had about 60 people in. I wish i had gone to a 'proper' uni. It was always very stressful getting last minute messages about changes to lessons or assessments. The college management seem very disorganised and dont listen to the lecturers. The wrong people get promoted.

Moulton College

Very poor I thoroughly regret choosing to study and wish I went to a proper university course that is properly organised. Do not study construction here but for sport and animal the facilities appear to be very good.

Construction Management Foundation Degree

4/10 overall... good college, let down by poor management from what I've seen of it so far.. 2015 seems to be brighter for construction management though as new course managers and tutors have been brought in, this should iron out the problems I had in my first 2 years