56 Middlesbrough College reviews

• Middlesbrough College

Education and Training

A brilliant experience so far: great support, facilities, access to all the materials , great teacher knowledge and very organised to allow me to do the course on top of my placement and working a full time job

Sports Therapy with Rehabilitation Foundation Degree

Despite being abit hesitant at returning back to education in my 30s i am so relieved to have found the whole experience very enjoyable and pleasant. The experience has excided my expectations and i am only sorry to myself that i didnt return sooner.

Computing Foundation Degree

So far I’ve found that I’ve enjoyed my uni experience much more at Middlesbrough college over a traditional university establishment as I find it much more one-on-one at the college, which helps me learn much faster and get the advice and help I need so much faster.

Health, Wellbeing and Social Care Foundation Degree

My tutors are outstanding. In teaching and being so helpful with anything you may need. Even if it’s personal they are always happy to sit and listen to your problems. Also the college offers counselling facilities which is great for those who need help.