56 Middlesbrough College reviews

• Middlesbrough College
Josh

Middlesbrough College

Sound and Music Technology BSc (Hons)

Fantastic a welcoming and friendly environment

Middlesbrough College

Youth, Childhood and Community Studies (Top-up) BA (Hons)

Siobhan

Youth, Childhood and Community Studies Foundation Degree

I love university, 2nd year in and im really happy, i did not think i was the right type of person for university, never got the best grades but the foundation degree has really helped me out.

Katie

Middlesbrough College

Health, Wellbeing and Social Care (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

I have loved studying at Middlesbrough college it has been a really good experience and i would recommend the course to any one. Keep up the good work Middlesbrough college!!!

Cora

Middlesbrough College

Outdoor Adventure Education and Leadership (Top-up) BA (Hons)

Really fun and interesting, some things I never thought I would and I’m excited to get all the awards and get closer to what I want to do. Class mates aren’t really people I’d hang around with usually but I’ve made a great bond with all of them and get excited to see them all.

Owen

Middlesbrough College

Excellent... stress full but isn’t everything?! Just enjoy the moment and take your time with every thing and try to balance free time with work time . Also socialising with others helps

Sarah

Games Design Foundation Degree

So far my university experience has been pleasant. I am not a fan of my main teacher and his lessons but I am happiest when I am able to complete my work and assignments without the computers breaking or with unneeded interruptions like the "live project". The start of the course started well due to the University taking us on trips to Birmingham to the EGX convention. However, they no longer put on trips. The start of the year also stated that assignments would be due with a few weeks between them but this has not been the case. This has stressed myself and others out due to teachers over-extending the assignment deadlines.

Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) HNC

Very enjoyable and extremely informative. The work load can sometimes get hectic if you are working a full time job, however it is more than doable and a very worthwhile addition to your education.

Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) HNC

Been hard at some points but also interesting. Ensure that you spend your time in lesson wisely as it will catch up with you in the end. Doing work in college is also easier because of the comfortable working environment.

Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) HNC

I am currently enjoying my time at university, it is a great place to learn and too meet friends. My course is going very well and I have gained a lot of knowledge and transferable skills.