Met Film School | Student Reviews

25 Met Film School reviews

• Met Film School
Bogdana

Practical Filmmaking (3-Year) BA (Hons)

We are divided in groups of 14 and that feels like everyone's voice can be heard. People from around the world come to the university that is providing the chance of you meeting people from everywhere. The tutors are professionals and work in industry. This creates more of an industrial environmental and academic which gives you good practice.

SA
Sara Alves

Directing MA

The overall experience was positive. I got the opportunity to meet talented students that are now my colleagues and we work together. I had the chance to attend interesting masterclasses. Finally I got the chance to develop my filmmaking skills and craft in London.

Heini

Directing MA

I personally loved Met and even though it has its own downfalls (as any school does), I would highly recommend the course I attended! Met is a practical school where you get to enhance your skills and collaborate with other future industry members. The school is what you make it and if you are willing to grab every opportunity accessible, you will not be disappointed!

Briony

Screenwriting MA

I really enjoyed my experience at Met, I learned so much about screenwriting and there were so many opportunities available. I think it's a place where, if you use the initiative and make the most of the opportunities, you learn a lot, but you do have to be proactive. For me, being at Met fueled my passion to become a writer and confirmed that it's something I can definitely do if I work hard enough, and therefore the experience was pretty great.

Met Film School

Practical Filmmaking (2-Year) BA (Hons)

As I have just graduated I think I can say that over all, Met Film School was the right fit for me as I attended a different film program prior and this was the place where I learned the most. It really is an incredible program that will prepare you for the real world of filmmaking in a way that other programs fail to do. With real hands on work you really get your hands dirty before even leaving the classroom.

Practical Filmmaking (3-Year) BA (Hons)

University for me has been up and down like most people I presume. I left home at a later age so my attachment to home was stronger and the thought of leaving home was scary. But through the friends I've made and the city I live in it has made the transition so easy.

Elizabeth

Met Film School

Practical Filmmaking (2-Year) BA (Hons)

My experience has been really good. I've learnt a huge amount about the industry, gained soft and hard skills which I can apply to many jobs and I've grown as a person with the help of the university.

Lana

Practical Filmmaking (3-Year) BA (Hons)

It has been the best 3 Years of my life. I have made life long friends. All of us are international, so we can talk about each country. Each one of us has a special talent, although we do have to battle it out in the real Film Industry.

Juliana

Directing MA

I have loved every minute of it. And I'm constantly coming back to Met Film School, either to work on a project or to help the tutors. I've kept in touch with my friends as well, who are often active around the school. I'm really produ to be a graduate here.

Scott

Practical Filmmaking (3-Year) BA (Hons)

My experience has been very positive, but intense, However this is what the film industry is like - so I have no room to complain. I have every faith that the Met Film School's hand-on experience is preparing me fully for the real world.