Medway School of Pharmacy | Student Reviews

30 Medway School of Pharmacy reviews

• Medway School of Pharmacy
Funmi

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

It is intense and not exactly how I envisioned it but it is not all bad. I've learned a lot about house share and better reading methods, and utilising library resources.

s

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

The campus is small which means everything is close by and there is a family/ homely feel to the area. As there are only two courses with Medway school of pharmacy for undergraduate students it is very easy to meet lecturers and ask for additional help if required. There are many workshops, labs, lectures and seminars in our course so a lot of contact with lecturers and patients.

AB
Agni Bibo

MPHARM (PHARMACY) WITH FOUNDATION YEAR MPharm

I simply love it and I hope I will progress over the years of my course. Life at Uni is totally full of emotions, opportunities of meeting new people, having new friends but especially further knowledge.

Murshed

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my University experience and I am excited for the next 4 years. I am really glad to be studying Pharmacy at Medway as I believe it will prepare me with all the skills I would need to become a competent pharmacist.

11 Jul 17

Medway School of Pharmacy

Student support has been practically non-existent, lecturers have also been completely unhelpful, communication is terrible, students who are unwell are practically forced out by the university, in some cases not even being allowed to sit missed exams. I will be transferring to a different university as soon as possible, and, frankly, would be unlikely to recommned Medway School of Pharmacy to anyone.

Medway School of Pharmacy

Brilliant - would not change a thing. The course is engaging, the university is very relaxed and comfortable. The staff are superb and I feel like this is the perfect university for me.

Medway School of Pharmacy

Overall I am deeply disappointed in my choice of university and I'm shocked at how they treat their students and how the pharmacy school is unorganised and consequently makes things ten times harder to study. Moreover, how it doesn't feel like a university because it is chaotic and they drained all the passion I had for my subject and wear you down , which is obviously worrying because no university should feel this uninspiring. In addition, the town offers no incentive to students and is not student friendly in terms of activities. The accommodation is ridiculous and overpriced and the quality of the accommodation and location do not match the price. The student union is non existent and coupled with bad societies there is little to rave about this university. Overall, I would not recommend this university and would highly advise prospect students , especially if they are doing pharmacy, not to go here and visit it if you want to go there as a student I regret my choice and want to warn prospective students not to apply here for the reasons listed above.

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

I'm really greatful to the Medway school of pharmacy for giving me a chance to succeed in Pharmacy after missing out on grades in my a levels which meant I had to apply through clearing. I feel I have learnt lots and had lots of support along the way. I feel I am always aware what is expected of me and what the aims of the year are. I am glad that I ended up in Medway rather than my first choice now as I think I have probably done better than if I'd have been in a large city with lots of distractions.

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

This is a great place to study MPharm and this school of pharmacy has a well organised course structure. The student union here for pharmacy ( Medway Pharmacy Student' Association) is very active; in fact it is the biggest society on campus. It organises a lot of events throughout the year such as trips to BPSA conferences as well as the popular annual ball. The lecturers here also really helpful and do all they can to help you to succeed. Pharmacy students across all years are also really friendly (there is a nice community of pharmacy students on campus).