Medway School of Pharmacy

28 Medway School of Pharmacy reviews

• Medway School of Pharmacy
Summi

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Great family feel - the staff always want to help. On work placements we are always told that our therapeutics knowledge is second to none. The schools social networking adds a new dimension

AB
Agni Bibo

MPHARM (PHARMACY) WITH FOUNDATION YEAR MPharm

I simply love it and I hope I will progress over the years of my course. Life at Uni is totally full of emotions, opportunities of meeting new people, having new friends but especially further knowledge.

Kesia
11 Jul 17

Student support has been practically non-existent, lecturers have also been completely unhelpful, communication is terrible, students who are unwell are practically forced out by the university, in some cases not even being allowed to sit missed exams. I will be transferring to a different university as soon as possible, and, frankly, would be unlikely to recommned Medway School of Pharmacy to anyone.

Funmi

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

It is intense and not exactly how I envisioned it but it is not all bad. I've learned a lot about house share and better reading methods, and utilising library resources.

2 people found this helpful

s

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

The campus is small which means everything is close by and there is a family/ homely feel to the area. As there are only two courses with Medway school of pharmacy for undergraduate students it is very easy to meet lecturers and ask for additional help if required. There are many workshops, labs, lectures and seminars in our course so a lot of contact with lecturers and patients.

Murshed

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my University experience and I am excited for the next 4 years. I am really glad to be studying Pharmacy at Medway as I believe it will prepare me with all the skills I would need to become a competent pharmacist.

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

This is a great place to study MPharm and this school of pharmacy has a well organised course structure. The student union here for pharmacy ( Medway Pharmacy Student' Association) is very active; in fact it is the biggest society on campus. It organises a lot of events throughout the year such as trips to BPSA conferences as well as the popular annual ball. The lecturers here also really helpful and do all they can to help you to succeed. Pharmacy students across all years are also really friendly (there is a nice community of pharmacy students on campus).

ZA
Zeinab abbas

Pharmacy (Pharmacology and Physiology) - PhD

I wish I could go to Pharmacy

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Great School for Pharmacy that is funded by University of Kent and University of Kent in a specially built campus in Medway that is new compared to most universities. It is a fairly new course having been running for around a decade. The course is great in terms of the way it is connected to the industry and enables placements which as encapsulated into the course itself so this cannot be underestimated as a valuable aspect of your transition into the desire career path which you are to pursue.