Student reviews of Maryvale Institute

6 Maryvale Institute reviews

• Maryvale Institute
Jo

Catholic Applied Theology (Faith and Culture) MA

I have enjoyed every bit of it ; at the beginning I was nervous to join Maryvale Institute. I would definitely recommend it! The course has been great, facilities have been good

Katy

Catholic Applied Theology MA

Couldn't have asked for a better course, some very supportive lectures. Atmosphere lecturers, user friendly module, good library facility. Great experience overall.

JR
Jack Regan

Catholic Applied Theology (Religious Education and Catechesis) MA

Thoroughly excellent. This is a great place to study theology. Facilities are excellent, staff are outstanding, and the support is just what I needed. A great place to study - especially distance learning.

CB
Catherine B

Catholic Applied Theology MA

Maryvale offers some great courses. If you are highly self-motivated to learn but are also trying to juggle other commitments, Maryvale can offer you a course with excellent course materials, supportive staff and a wide range of top class lecturers who will enable you to achieve your goal. The Bachelor of Divinity course takes place over 5 years and with 3 residentials per year I have found it a great way to work towards a degree, while also holding a job. The residentials are very enjoyable and also provide a time of reflection on life's big issues. You build up a great relationship with your peers, lecturers and the college and grow as a person too! Well worth a visit!

Guest

Catholic Applied Theology MA

A wonderful experience! Clearly structured information, everything is well organised. In case of problems/questions: Maryvale' staff was always available and quick to help.

Soothsayer

Maryvale Institute

I'd advise against anyone doing this course as the whole thing is biased from the start. If you want to study philosophy, do it a decent university with proper facilities and academic knowhow.