1,127 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University
mia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Integrated Health and Social Care BA (Hons)

I love my uni course and have met some lovely lecturers and people. However, on the whole most of the people I have met are rude and don't care about your success in their unit or not.

Jane

Manchester Metropolitan University

Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with Modern Standard Arabic BA (Hons)

I am enjoying my university experience and am considering converting to full time next year. I have discussed this with my faculty leader. I wish I could meet other mature students as I would like to get to know some people in my age group as there are other problems and everyday things I have to deal with that some younger students don't (family, working part time, child care..)

Iqra

Manchester Metropolitan University

Amazing, challenging, interesting, difficult. I wouldn't stay out away from home again.

Lewis

Manchester Metropolitan University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

I've struggled with many mental health issues after the first year of my degree. The disability team at MMU have been very, very helpful in dealing with and understanding my circumstances. The disability team have absolutely benefited my quality of life at University. For one reason or another I haven't found it easy making friends and socialising with others. Perhaps some of this is down to my own temperament, but at the same time I believe the lack of societies and events by MMU have also played a part in this.

Ama

Manchester Metropolitan University

English and Multimedia Journalism BA (Hons)

So far, it has been really good here; the uni has a great support network (academic, personal, financial, etc.), and there are many interesting people around here.

Anya

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business Management BA (Hons)

Really have enjoyed my time at university, you meet great people and get to experience lots of different things. I also thought the support which you receive is outstanding and there is always someone who is able to help with any inquiries that you may have.

Margaret

Manchester Metropolitan University

It has been okay. A bit stressful but you learn many different skills and meet new people. You also learn new things and are given the opportunity to try new things out.

Tracey

PhD (by Dissertation) - Health, Psychology & Social Care

I have really loved coming to Manchester Metropolitan University. All the staff have been so welcoming and I've made lots of new friends considering I moved here from the south coast

Graham

Manchester Metropolitan University

I have been at MMU now for my undergrad as well as postgrad and would not have wanted it any other way 3.5 years of hard work and fun. The course work has been presented well and the assignment and exams well planned and spread out.

PhD (by Dissertation) - Health, Psychology & Social Care

In general, it was a great experience, but challenging. My supervisors have helped me overcome the stress of a phd and have always been supportive to me. whenever I face a problem during my research I always find help from everyone.