Manchester Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

892 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University

Manchester Metropolitan University

Overall my uni experience has been mixed having suffered from anxiety and depression during my time here. The induction week was a nice opportunity to be a little relaxed, however did not provide a good foresight to what uni study would be liked. Assessment started too quickly with a false expectation we would be able to know what to do. The structure of the course has been hard to follow.

Ella

Manchester Metropolitan University

English and Multimedia Journalism BA (Hons)

Its been good, but its been far too quick. I do wish that i only picked one course and not a joints as theres not as much focus on me as a student. The social side has been really good, however it took a good year and a half to get used to it.

Saadiyab

Manchester Metropolitan University

Early Years and Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my time at the university so far and I am excited to continue my journey. The staff have been continuously helpful and are always there to answer any doubts or issues I may have. My personal tutor is always free to discuss my academic achievement as well as my personal wellbeing.

Joan

Zoo Conservation Biology MSc

I would not recommend this university to anybody. Complete waste of my time and resources. The only positve from this experience is the people on the course (which are extremly unhappy also).

Katie

Manchester Metropolitan University

International Business Management BA (Hons)

graduating this year very happy about my uni choice even though it wasnt my first choice. it is a lovely university, lots of things to do, can make lots of friends, different culture and food. its been great.

Manchester Metropolitan University

I love being at university. What I find difficult is the social side of things, but the university offers lots of opportunities to improve upon that. The sense of community could be improved upon with the art school - maybe through more cross-course interaction?

Lauryn

Manchester Metropolitan University

Fashion Buying and Merchandising BSc (Hons)

My overall experience has been amazing so far. I went to a different university on a different course last year which made me very unhappy after a few weeks. I decided to stick it out till the end of the year but i knew it would be no good for me. Since moving to Manchester, I have been so much happier. My course is engaging and fun, i’ve met some amazing people, got to see my close friends from home as they study here, met an amazing boyfriend, and am on a good path to get the career i want.

Sosanna

Manchester Metropolitan University

Politics and Philosophy BA (Hons)

I’ve loved it here and wouldn’t change it. It’s very convenient, I feel very supported here and it has been a good start to my university career.

Thomas

Manchester Metropolitan University

Physical Geography BSc (Hons)

Met my girlfriend made friends never missed a lecture! Had fun and budgeted correctly so uni was never a struggle and I don't regret anything I would highly recommend uni to anyone

Nicole

Manchester Metropolitan University

Forensic Psychology MSc (BPS accredited)

Really enjoying the content, lecturers engaging and knowledgeable. Lots of support available for disabled students, and in general for academic skills. Worst thing is having to travel during peak times and long days.