1,127 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University
Alexandros

Advanced Physiotherapy MSc

Manchester Metropolitan University is a prestigious University offering students the perfect environment to expand their knowledge in their field and therefore prepare them to be great professionals in the society. Finally, I strongly believe that it is a privilege to study in Manchester Metropolitan University.

Leoni

Manchester Metropolitan University

Psychology with Counselling and Psychotherapy BSc (Hons)

Hard to adjust to the new lifestyle and new teaching methods and hard to manage time but overall exciting. Nice to meet new people from different backgrounds. Deadlines are very stressful and hard to cope with

Lizzie

History BA (Hons)

My university experience so far has been more amazing than i expected. I have been given a lot of support and experience from the first generation scheme, for example i won a Rising Star award at the Jobs4Students Awards for promoting the scheme, and now i have been invited to celebrate the scheme at the House of Lords next month.

Manchester Metropolitan University

University has been on of the best experiences where you grow up so fast and learn at such a fast pace. The learning really is in your own hands if you don’t want to work to your full potential that is your decision but there is masses of support available for those who want it

Khayanath

Manchester Metropolitan University

I love university as it’s a new experience with my learning and also meeting new people. For future students I recommend being confident and speak to people as others may be in the same place as them because no one knows each other as it’s all a new start.

Razia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Overall I have had a good experience but the time has gone quickly. One thing I would tell future students about first year is to make sure you manage your time effectively and do your assignments early and when you know about it. As well as this make sure that you make notes during workshops and lectures because if you don’t then it is likely that you will fall behind and you never actually catch up which makes it difficult to answer questions.

Ayesha

Chemistry MChem (Hons)

Its been great they help us in ever way possible by providing drop in sessions also encouraging us to join other societies and being more active by doing sports

Manchester Metropolitan University

It's been good. There are different support available. The fact that they provide bursary automatically to those students who are eligible is amazing- didn't have to apply myself, saved time! Also, I struggle sometimes the way some teachers explain and how they don't provide enough help.

Y
Yasmin

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business Management BA (Hons)

It’s been very good. Lecturers and tutors are really supportive and the course is interesting and very useful days spread out nicely so we have lots of free time too

Ellie

Manchester Metropolitan University

Multimedia Journalism (with Foundation Year) BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my time at university so far. I am really enjoying my course and what I’ve learnt so far. Joining a society to find friends you have things in common with is important and would recommend it to all future freshers.