1,127 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University
Hannah

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business Management BA (Hons)

Would not recommend studying at MMU. Overall the quality of teaching is poor and most students do not care about achieving a high grade and show 0 respect. The whole experience was pretty draining. Luckily I have now transferred to a better University.

Sayed

Manchester Metropolitan University

I studied Bachelor of Laws at MMU and graduated in 2016. During my three years at MMU, I have been involved with various volunteering projects. University teachers and staffs were very helpful. I enjoyed living in halls in my second year. I think every new student should explore opportunities while at uni. I have been involved with Student Ambassador and Peer Mentoring scheme. I was also nominated International Student of the Year (Business and Law) in 2013-14 session. This helped my career prospects in Bangladesh.

Anastasia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Multimedia Journalism BA (Hons)

I like the way university is combining all the features of studying and living the student life, I’m a cheerleader and I’m also a student in a journalism course which is smothering that I wanted to do.

Memona

Manchester Metropolitan University

French and Spanish BA (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been great. I have met new friends and academically i have improved a lot in my french grammar and vocab. I hope this to continue until the end of my time at MMU.

Bismah

Manchester Metropolitan University

It's been good. There have been some hard parts like the assignments but that comes with education. It is very easy to make friends and as there are break times aswell it's a great way to open up to eachother to break the ice.

Jessica

Sociology BA (Hons)

I have had a good experience so far as lecturers are nice and people who are there to support you on your university journey. The facilities and services available also enhance the experience as it is modernised.

Olivia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Primary Education with QTS BA (Hons)

It’s been great. I’ve Met loads of great people and teacher training is great! At university I like some tutors however some of the lessons I feel are pointless in relation to what we need to know for placement! Nevertheless it is a good university.

Jessica

Manchester Metropolitan University

I have thoroughly enjoyed my university experience so far! I have made lots of new friends and feel very comfortable in the university environment. I am satisfied with my decision to study at university so far.

Misbah

Manchester Metropolitan University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

Its been a good experience so far but some of the teaching can be better and less rushed as its hard to understand concepts right away. Attendance seems to be a big problem as sometimes lectures and tutorial can be less than half empty and you hardly see friends and classmates. The library is really good as theres group and silent areas.

Rebecca

Manchester Metropolitan University

I am loving it it was the best decision i made i love my course and the independence it brings. My course is intense but i feel that i am supported and gently pushed at each stage and i am now producing my best work.