Manchester Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

892 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University
Caitlin

Manchester Metropolitan University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

It’s been hard but with the support from the tutors, counselling services and students, I have enjoyed it! One more year left after re sitting one year and I’m enjoying it more than ever

Jessica

Chemistry MChem (Hons)

No complaints, the courses are evolving all of the time from acting on previous feedback. The majority of staff are committed to the student’s learning. ......

Katie

Manchester Metropolitan University

Educational Psychology BSc (Hons)

Overall my experience has allowed me to open my eyes to lots of different things I am able to be more independent and more organised. Most importantly I am able to put myself out there more and challenge myself. It has been a challenging experience overall which has been emotional and lonely but I have been able to overcome these barriers to ensure I engage fully and enjoy my experience.

Esther

Manchester Metropolitan University

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)

My overall experience at University has been good. I have really enjoyed the course and was able to do an exchange as part of the course which is a really valuable experience to have. Being involved in clubs has also been really good.

History BA (Hons)

I've enjoyed all my lectures and seminars. Been given help by tutors for assignments very often. Facilities are well placed and the library has alot of interesting/helpful books.

Charlie

Fashion Business and Management BSc

I have enjoyed university. Would have liked to have met more people with similar traits to me. I regret not being part of a society to make more friends however I am not great at sports. I would have also chosen a more sociable accommodation (halls) for first year.

Molly

Zoology BSc (Hons)

I am greatly enjoying my university experience so far. I have settled in both academically and socially. I have joined the taekwondo club and feel extremely welcome and supported by them and am also enjoying my course

Abigail

Manchester Metropolitan University

Integrated Health and Social Care BA (Hons)

overall I have an amazing experience. I've enjoyed the work and independent learning, the access to many research papers within different subject allowed my learning to grow beyond my course subject

mia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Integrated Health and Social Care BA (Hons)

I love my uni course and have met some lovely lecturers and people. However, on the whole most of the people I have met are rude and don't care about your success in their unit or not.

Jane

Manchester Metropolitan University

TESOL with Modern Standard Arabic BA (Hons)

I am enjoying my university experience and am considering converting to full time next year. I have discussed this with my faculty leader. I wish I could meet other mature students as I would like to get to know some people in my age group as there are other problems and everyday things I have to deal with that some younger students don't (family, working part time, child care..)