Manchester Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

892 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University

Manchester Metropolitan University

Overall I have really enjoyed my time at university and have grown so much both personally and professionally. I have learnt so many new skills such as teamwork, leadership, in addition to practical skills such as field work. I have also learnt a lot about myself in the process and matured, learning how to better conduct myself with people.

Jake

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business Management BA (Hons)

Enjoyable good life experience, taught me alot about myself. The content has lead to me using my brain being used on a daily basis again. Living alone has helped me develop as a person, building relationships with new people.

Jamie

Primary Education with QTS PGCE

I love the university. It has a genuinely good feel about it. It's positive, rewarding and a nice place to be. I like it's location and my lecturers. All staff, from academic staff to catering staff, security and receptionists are kind and helpful. I love it.

Social Work BA (Hons)

It has been really good in general. Especially the first two years of the course. Lots of extra things you can get involved in. I feel it would be good to have more information on course progression and how to relate placements to skills needed in applications for future jobs. But overall it's been good

Harry

Manchester Metropolitan University

Product Design Engineering BSc (Hons)

A mixed experience. Very enjoyable at times, frustrating at times but ultimately I feel extremely rewarded by my progress as a person and professional! It goes by incredibly quickly! If you are worried about going to university like I was that worry disappeared extremely quickly after I started as I realised a lot of people on my course were extremely similar to me and made friends quickly! University is a great opportunity to be independent and grow as a person!

Kate

Manchester Metropolitan University

Sports Marketing Management (Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

Loving it so far, have made great friends on my course and in my flat. The nightlife and social life is great. Football team is very fun and good exercise, with some great girls. Manchester is a great city and uni.

Katie

Manchester Metropolitan University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

Good, lively friends made here and love the city, good bus services, however could improve on student experience like putting on more events and helping get jobs while at uni

Nike

Manchester Metropolitan University

Criminology with Quantitative Methods BSc (Hons)

I really enjoyed my uni experience so far. I’ve really grown as a person through the support of my lecturers. Engaging is so important and if you show them that you’re willing to learn you just get so much out of it.

Melissa

Manchester Metropolitan University

Psychology with Counselling and Psychotherapy BSc (Hons)

Overall experience has been good, I’ve learnt a lot about myself and matured as well. First year student accommodation however was not a good experience at all. Unfortunately was not placed with thoughtful and nice people and so experienced a lot of upset and disruptive/selfish behaviour from the others (which the uni dealt with in a very disappointing manner) However other than that I have enjoyed my experience so far

Grace

Chemistry BSc (Hons)

I quite like the university, my course is okay, the lecturers are quite good, however I don’t really like manchester. because if this i’m moving home to newcatsle next year to finish my degree there. the city’s just not for me i don’t know why. i like the university though