Manchester Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

892 Manchester Metropolitan University reviews

• Manchester Metropolitan University
Anastasia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Multimedia Journalism BA (Hons)

I like the way university is combining all the features of studying and living the student life, I’m a cheerleader and I’m also a student in a journalism course which is smothering that I wanted to do.

Memona

Manchester Metropolitan University

French and Spanish BA (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been great. I have met new friends and academically i have improved a lot in my french grammar and vocab. I hope this to continue until the end of my time at MMU.

Bismah

Manchester Metropolitan University

It's been good. There have been some hard parts like the assignments but that comes with education. It is very easy to make friends and as there are break times aswell it's a great way to open up to eachother to break the ice.

Jessica

Sociology BA (Hons)

I have had a good experience so far as lecturers are nice and people who are there to support you on your university journey. The facilities and services available also enhance the experience as it is modernised.

Olivia

Manchester Metropolitan University

Primary Education with QTS BA (Hons)

It’s been great. I’ve Met loads of great people and teacher training is great! At university I like some tutors however some of the lessons I feel are pointless in relation to what we need to know for placement! Nevertheless it is a good university.

Jessica

Manchester Metropolitan University

I have thoroughly enjoyed my university experience so far! I have made lots of new friends and feel very comfortable in the university environment. I am satisfied with my decision to study at university so far.

Misbah

Manchester Metropolitan University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

Its been a good experience so far but some of the teaching can be better and less rushed as its hard to understand concepts right away. Attendance seems to be a big problem as sometimes lectures and tutorial can be less than half empty and you hardly see friends and classmates. The library is really good as theres group and silent areas.

Rebecca

Manchester Metropolitan University

Fashion Design and Technology - Womenswear BA (Hons)

I am loving it it was the best decision i made i love my course and the independence it brings. My course is intense but i feel that i am supported and gently pushed at each stage and i am now producing my best work.

Alexandros

Advanced Physiotherapy MSc

Manchester Metropolitan University is a prestigious University offering students the perfect environment to expand their knowledge in their field and therefore prepare them to be great professionals in the society. Finally, I strongly believe that it is a privilege to study in Manchester Metropolitan University.

Leoni

Manchester Metropolitan University

Psychology with Counselling and Psychotherapy BSc (Hons)

Hard to adjust to the new lifestyle and new teaching methods and hard to manage time but overall exciting. Nice to meet new people from different backgrounds. Deadlines are very stressful and hard to cope with