Loughborough University

1,898 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University

Physics with Sports Science BSc (Hons)

Make sure you choose the right course for you and no one else as your doing it a long time, if you do not then you should change course as soon as possible to get a degree and hopefully have a career I. Something you enjoy.

I am loving my Uni experience it sounds cliche but I am having the time of my life. Great friends, campus Uni, atmosphere, a great social life and the course is not bad either. Enjoy yourself and get involved!

This is the most amazing Uni in the uk, I am sure of it! The people are amazing, so helpful and mostly happy. There is always something to do and I love the friendly atmosphere on campus.

I am enjoying Uni in an academic sense., but do not particularly on the social side for personal reasons. However the most important piece of advice Is make sure you are 100% committed to work hard and try to enjoy it too.

Accounting and Financial Management (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

I like it here, I love my course and feel I get good support from my lecturers If and when I need it, the lecture halls are really clean and large. Even though the town is not very big, it has everything. Student could need from shops, to supermarkets, bars, clubs etc. I would definitely recommend it to prospective students.

I am enjoying it very much here at Loughborough for the educational side, playing sport and socialising. I love being in halls of residence, it makes you do things and experience a social life that you would not if you were not living in halls. Food could be better however.i would recommend signing up to everything g you can and getting involved with as much as you can.

Money, Banking and Finance MSc

I am really happy at Loughborough Uni, the people Re really friendly on campus and in the town it iself. People gave really helped me settle in as a Firesign student I was worried about not settling well. I like my halls and I like my course a lot.

Automotive Materials BEng (Hons)

it is only been a few months but Uni has been great so far. Advice to new students would be to get stuck in a s soon as possible .

Chemistry (with placement year) MChem (Hons)

I love Uni, especially lboro , it is the best Uni ever. I would advise you to get involved as much as you can in sports, clubs and societies.id also advice to get fit before you get to Uni so you can get involved as much as you want.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my course and time at Loughborough. There are many Great clubs and societies to be part of - just get involved and try do your best to do everything you possibly can in your first year. Great times so make the most of it all at every given chance.