Loughborough University

1,898 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University

Physics and Mathematics BSc (Hons)

I am thoroughly enjoying being a student at lboro. My advice to potential students would be to make the most out of all the different sports there is on offer here as it ps once in a life times chance.

Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB) BSc (Hons)

Advice would be to get involved, find a work and fun time balance, but really try to enjoy your first year to the max as work load gets a lot more after first year and a lot more stress. But come here you will be sure to have a great time.

Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (with Placement Year) BSc (Hons)

I am iPad international student, everyone has made me feel really welcome here, it is scary to come to a new country with a foreign language not knowing anyone but now I feel like this is my home. I have made some wonderful friends and my tutors are very helpful. I may do a masters afterwards and stay here a few more years.

Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences PhD

Great Uni, especially the students union, I love a good night out there. Like my course too but a lot of work. I would recommend working hard but playing hard too-you can sleep when your dead...live life!!

Chemistry (with placement year) MChem (Hons)

I would suggest you work hard and play hard, it is the best time of your life being at this Uni but it is probably the most important time of your life to start it off as well so work hard and make it worth you coming and being in debt after you graduate.

Mathematics and Accounting and Financial Management BSc (Hons)

If you are looking for a city life Loughborough might not be the Uni for you, however, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in including sporting activities, book clubs, chess, computing science etc. it has a great night life and right next to Nottingham and Leicester which is great as well.

Automotive Materials BEng (Hons)

it is only been a few months but Uni has been great so far. Advice to new students would be to get stuck in a s soon as possible .

Chemistry (with placement year) MChem (Hons)

I love being at Loughborough, it is a fun place to live in and work hard at... iWork hard and play hard.the best advice I can give is to enjoy yourself but work hard to achieve the best possible outcome.

I went to a different Uni as an undergraduate and I have found the facilities at Loughborough to be much better- particularly in sports facilities and the student union. Go for it you will have a ball!

Chemistry (with placement year) MChem (Hons)

This Uni is good you will have a great time if you come here. Ill advice you to go into halls rather than living out in town in your first year as it is a good way to meet people and make a good friends circle.