Loughborough University

1,898 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University

I really like being here at Loughborough, it would recommend getting as much experience as you can in as many things as you can, this will help you decide what you would like to do with your life after Uni.

Electronic and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)

I love everything about this Uni, my halls are great,I am surrounded by friendly people in halls and on my course. I play cricket, the facilities for are fantastic indoors and out. I like to go out but do t have much time as I have a lot of work on with my course.

Psychology (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

Make sure you choose the right course for you and try new things out in the first year. Join a club or something to learn new skills outside your course and a great watch to socialise other than just drinking.

Textile Design (with placement year) BA (Hons)

My course is very time consuming so I do not get to so I slide as much as other students on different courses, however when I do I Aleah's enjoy a good ight out T the union or in town. Lboro is a fun place to learn with greT facilities. I am part of the design school and I absolutely love it, with great tutors and facilities on offer to us.

Mechanical Engineering MSc

Best Uni ever!!! I can not say a bad thing about it really, it has great facilities, it is clean, very contemporary and kept up to date. Students get their say and things do get sorted when they need to be. Friendly atmosphere to live and work in.

Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering (with placement year) MEng (Hons)

Love the campus it is a great place to be such a happy and vibrant place to be and yet to study within the grounds is a pleasure. Loughborough has a great feel to the place so get involved and enjoy the offerings along the way.

Physics with Sports Science BSc (Hons)

The sports clubs are amazing and the array you can choose from, get involved to get to know new people. The social element is so vital to being at Uni so get out there an do things and meet people.

Criminology and Sociology (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

I love it every day is amazing in it is own way, the campus has a great vibe to it, I can not out my finger on it but I am very happy and so everyone else seems too. Work hard and play hard every day!

Automotive Systems Engineering MSc

I am loving my time at Loughborough... My course is hard work. It hopefully it will be worth it in the end when I get a great career from it after graduation. My advice would be to live in halls to start and get involved with as much as you can as making friends is vital here.

Civil Engineering and Related Areas MPhil

Love this Uni, I can not say a bad word about it. I have made some fantastic friends, I love my galls that I live in, the only thing that could be better in my opinion is the food that is provided in catered halls. I like being at a campus based Uni, that is one of the reasons I chose Loughborough, as I like that everything g is all in close proximity from one another,