Loughborough University | Student Reviews

1,895 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University
Jessica

Loughborough University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Overall, my uni experience couldn't be better and I couldn't recommend Loughborough University anymore. I really like the campus and I am very porud to be part of the Lboro family.

Y
Ying

MSc Environmental Monitoring, Research and Management Degree

Not bad, but can be improved. Hope the University can offer more facilities to students and the price can be lower. Also, can supply much more help to international students.

W
Wenyi

MSc Digital Marketing Degree

First of all, we have a free bus to take, which saves us a lot of time. Secondly, the facilities of Loughborough University London campus are very new, very comfortable, very technological, and I am very satisfied. Third, the teacher treats the students very friendly and helps students solve academic questions in a timely manner. In the end, I really like the course arrangement of Loughborough University. Although it is compact, it makes me feel that the tuition is well worth it and I will not feel lax.

Lanxin

MA Global Media and Cultural Industries Degree

Our uni is good, and I feel satisfied with my life in Loughborough right now. I think our uni is think highly of students’ life and study experience. The sports facilities in Loughborough is so good.

Laura

Loughborough University

Mechanical Engineering MEng (Hons)

Amazing. My course is interesting and the lecturers are some of the nicest people who only want to see you do well, but you need to work hard! The facilities are great and the content is interesting in Mechanical Engineering. I would recommend this course.

Ellie

Loughborough University

Electronic and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Mixed, made some really good memories and loving my course. Support is there for those few down moments if I need it. I’ve started a new society, met new people. Overall very positive

Loughborough University

Chemical Engineering (with placement year) MEng (Hons)

Overall I have absolutely love my university experience. There have been ups and downs of course, but my department has supported me through them all. The atmosphere is fantastic, and I have felt at home on campus since my first day. From my Halls committee in my first two years, to AU club, to societies, the student exec team in the union... It's a time of my life I will always reflect on positively.

MSc Marketing Degree

I've loved every minute and don't really want to leave. Is there anything else i can do after my masters so i stay :) It is such a great family environment to be in and presents so many opportunities! I could never imagine going anywhere else.

Megan

Loughborough University

Geography and Sport Science BSc (Hons)

It has been amazing, there have been so many opportunities offered to me at loughborough which I would have not had anywhere else. It is definitely worth getting involved in as much as you can to have the full loughborough experience

Maria

MSc Management Degree

It’s been great. The extra curricular options are so vast and brilliant, they really help you figure out what you want to do and also get you out of the loughborough bubble for a while.