Student reviews of Loughborough University

1,451 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University
Jennifer

Geography BA (Hons)

It's been amazing! When you come to Loughborough, you join a family! I've grown so much and had so much invested into me outside of my studies and also really really enjoyed my course. Couldn't fault it and would love to do it all over again if I could! #LboroFamily forever!

Sammie

Loughborough University

Loughborough has been a great university where I have been able to go out and have fun, focus on studies and join a number of clubs. They provide support when needed and it is clear that they have the students' best interest in heart. I have felt like the careers network have been great at building our CVs and skills and it is clear they care about our future careers.

Olivia

Loughborough University

Loughborough University has been an amazing experience so far. I have made great friends and I find my course incredibly interesting. The whole experience has been entirely transformative for me, and I'm very glad that I made the decision to come here.

Meng-Chang

Construction Project Management MSc

Excellent university. Students are the top customers served by university staffs. However, international speeches are not as well as the top 100 universities. In the long term, the university should invest more in them.

Hannah

Loughborough University

Industrial Design and Technology BA (Hons)

I have loved my experience at Loughborough so far, when I talk to my friends from Home who go to universities across the country, they really do not understand how my University experience can be so great compared to theirs. Loughborough really tries its hardest not to make its students feel alone or isolated, which is so important as university can be a very lonely place if you are not given the opportunities to get involved.

Rachel

Physics BSc (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed by 3 years here. I have been involved in a AU sports club by playing and being on committee. I have enjoyed my course a lot as it is so varied and lecturers are always there to provide support. The location is great with a large campus on the edge of town.

Olivia

Loughborough University

Politics and International Relations BA (Hons)

I have loved Loughbourgh so much and I wouldn't change my university ever! I have met amazing people through so many different avenues. The sport, teaching and place itself is amazing and I would strongly recommend considering it!

Georgia

Loughborough University

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

Very good, very fun and experiences a lot of new things. Teaches you how to be independent and self-sufficient, cook for yourself and organise your time. Get involved in as many activities as possible to make as many friends as you can

CC
Cameron Carroll

Loughborough University

Very good just wish the union wasn't as snowflakey and actually listened to the students. Teaching on the whole is good and very knowledgeable. Don't stay in halls for more than a year!

Robbie

Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences PhD

As an international, it's been fantastic. I can't ask for better. The floor I'm on has a good blend of internationals as well so I don't feel like an alien here. I get amazing support from my supervisors, and I've been provided every opportunity to succeed. I'd whole heartedly recommend this university for PhD studies - assuming the supervisor/student fit is good.