Loughborough University | Student Reviews

1,495 Loughborough University reviews

• Loughborough University
Imogen

Loughborough University

Graphic Communication and Illustration (with placement year) BA (Hons)

Everything I have experienced at Loughborough so far is perfect for someone who was initially nervous about leaving home - they make you feel like you are part of a big family. Amazing facilities and opportunities.

Jamie

Loughborough University

Aeronautical Engineering (with placement year) MEng (Hons)

It's been nothing short of amazing. Very excited to be spending the next few years here. The people this university attracts are all wonderful. What makes Loughborough is the experience and it is one of the best universities to be in as a student.

Harrison

Loughborough University

Engineering Physics (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

Incredible never been so happy in my life the people are just nice here and I genuinely haven’t run into someone that I disliked, the Union is loads of fun and very cheep, over all it’s rly good

Loughborough University

Sport Management (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

Enjoyable, busy and engaging. Great personnel, helpful and open to all. No discrimination or disrespectful incidents. Great fitness facilities and courses. 9/10 Would recommend.

sagar

Loughborough University

Engineering Management (with placement year) BEng (Hons)

Perfect balance between social life and academics. Have made great friends and found societies that interest me and will help me develop as a student in university.

Loughborough University

Accounting and Financial Management (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

My experience has been amazing, in my university. I am a first year student, until now, I have loved everything, such as the big library it has, which is open 24/7 during exams. This allows the individuals to study at their fullest, and other than that, life is amazing here.

Matt

Geography BSc (Hons)

Fine. I question why I chose this university almost every week. Support for transgender students is terrible and we need way better mental health support that isn't provided.

Loughborough University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

I love being independent. I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Although I had a period half way through semester 1 where I didn’t know who my friends were, I have now fully settled into myself as more confident, more genuine and just happier. I can’t wait to continue learning, pushing myself and making memories with my friends.

Sophia

Loughborough University

Geography and Management (with placement year) BSc (Hons)

It’s been incredible and I love it very much, Loughborough is the perfect place for me and I don’t think any other uni would have suited me better than this!!! The student union and sports are incredible

Thomas

Economics BSc (Hons)

Amazing. Even if not sporty you still fit in it’s fantastic atmosphere everyone wants to do well and that’s motivating Amazing campus and town wit great courses on offer