Student reviews of Loughborough University

Loughborough University 1397 reviews

WINNER – UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2018
Timeline Article

"I’ve had the absolute time of my life so far, the year has gone so quickly and I’ve met so many like-minded and amazing people here. I can’t wait to come back for a second year and I never want the experience to end!"

Timeline Article
Filter reviews

My

Advanced Computer Science MSc
30 Jul 18

It was quite the good experience! I made plenty of friends. It was quite the good experience! I made plenty of friends. It was quite the good experience! I made plenty of friends. It was quite the good experience! I made plenty of friends.

Elspeth Cornell

Loughborough University

Psychology with Criminology BSc (Hons)
24 Jun 18

Overall Loughborough has been an absolutely amazing experience. I have loved the past two years here and am so excited to continue my journey for another year!

George Hones

Loughborough University

English Literature BA (Hons)
22 Jun 18

Overall, I have loved it. It's an environment I was given the chance to flourish and improve myself. It was the best four years of my life. for sure. The atmosphere and lifestyle was great. I received so much support throughout my studies and made so many friends for life. Would recommend to absolutely everyone.

Alex Jones

English BA (Hons)
22 Jun 18

Best four years of my life, easily. I've made so many friends and had so many unique opportunities that I don't think I could have had anywhere else. Loughborough 100% deserves all its praise.

Loughborough University

Electronic and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)

it has been alright, could be better. The facilities are great, getting around campus is relatively easy. It can be hard finding people to fit in with because it is a predominantly white university.

Kamal

International Business MSc

It is really good, but not as much as I expected it to be. I was very disappointed with the teaching quality in some modules and I felt they are really poor in content and a waste of money. Also, international students do not enjoy as much as locals do. Personally, I found it quite difficult to blend in with the British culture and values, and to make British friends, despite many efforts. In terms of facilities, services and support offered, it is fantastic!

William Obiri-Danso

Loughborough University

Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering BEng (Hons)

It's been great so far, haven't had many problems coming here, everyone is quite friendly, I've gotten involved in societies and my hall activities, what more could you ask for?

Harry Collier

Loughborough University

Accounting and Financial Management BSc (Hons)

Wouldn't change much, its been an incredible time, the nightlife is diverse throughout the week with special guests quite regularly and you can feel safe in where you are, the day time is equally faultless, can get a bit boring being in a small town but there are larger places not far away

Becky

Loughborough University

English and Drama BA (Hons)

Choosing to come to Loughborough was the best decision I ever made. Through all the society options available I've found a community of likeminded people to be friends with. My course has given me so many opportunities that I never could have imagined and I'm simply so lucky to go to this university.

Zaid

Loughborough University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Love it, been soo fun. Course is great, living in halls has been very fun. The facilities are outstanding, both for sport and for academia. Support is always provided to those who need it

Rating summary