London South East Colleges (Bromley College) | Student Reviews
WUSCAs 2021 View winners
WUSCAs 2021 View winners

4 London South East Colleges (Bromley College) reviews

• London South East Colleges (Bromley College)
Malaika

Health and Social Care (Care) Foundation Degree

It has been a decent experience, my tutors have helped me alot with school work, bt it has been challenging to say the least. It has been difficult staying at home and trying to focus on work but the school have managed as well as they could have. Overall the help that I have gotten from the school has been great.

Malaika

Health and Social Care (Care) Foundation Degree

School has been hard obviously but my tutors really care about us, they make sure that we understand everything that we've learnt. They take the time to help us through tutorials so overall as hard as this year has been I do think it has been a pretty good experience thanks to my tutors.

Cruz

London South East Colleges (Bromley College)

Despite the lockdown, my tutors have been of great help, when it comes to my coursework. It has been hard when I haven't been able to go to college and use the facilities which has had a slight effect on my performance.

HNC Diploma in General Engineering

Facilities: Good, there is a library with a good amount of computers that work 60-80 percent of the time. I do not know of any other facilities other than the overpriced canteen. Teaching and Courses: Decent however in my experience most teachers on my course will not bother explaining what you need to do to do any of the work and a few of them treat you with no respect or courtesy, mess you around through altering your timetable at their will, this will mean you lose any of the commitments/job you have during the week which could at least result in you failing your course and wasting any time and money you have spent. My timetable has changed about 5 times in 3 weeks and now my course is now 5 days a week(advertised as 3 days a week) filled with some very short days and pointless and uninformative lessons.