4 London School of Theology reviews

• London School of Theology
Bonnie

MA in Integrative Theology

Covid-19 has made university life really tough and struggle but the university have done well to make the experience as accessible and a positive one despite all the circumstances.

eleanor
22 Jun 20

Theological Education MA

I'm studying BA theology at LST (London School of Theology) I'm 22 and classed as a mature student! This has honestly been the best experience of my life so far! If you want a place to study about God and grow in your relationship with Him then this is the place! LST is known for its great community, I would describe it as my LST family. Having this close community it really helped me to enjoy my uni experience, not only to grow in relationship with God but also make long life friends. My first thoughts of coming to LST was that everyone will know more than me and I would find it hard to fit in as I have recently become a Christian. But, this wasn't the case, the support I was given was incredible and there were more people like me who haven't come straight from church, this was really refreshing as I thought I would find it daunting. And don't get me wrong my first year has personally been the hardest year for me for other reasons. But LST to me, during such a hard time, was just still so enjoyable! I would recommend this Uni to anyone. The faculty are great and you can go talk to them anytime if you have any worries or questions, they will try their best to help you.

Philip

London School of Theology

Theology Master of Philosophy (MPhil)

From the first visit right through to typing this out as I saw the wholly inaccurate reviews of others. I and I know of my fellow students would say this is just a privilege to be at. I am both honoured and humbled being at such a God breathed and centred institution. I looked at many in my research before LST and it was Holy Spirit who led and placed me here and I am just so grateful for that.

MTh – Master of Theology

It's been fantastic - a great community and academically rigourous. We have a fantastic corperate prayer and worship life which you engage with and forms you just as much as the lectures do.