London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

828 London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London reviews

• London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

International Relations BSc (Hons)

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the social aspect of uni life, meeting people, exploring London etc. However I’ve found my course and exams super overwhelming and have received minimal support and compassion from student services.

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Philosophy, Politics and Economics BSc (Hons)

Lse is fantastic and I have been really enjoying my time here. The students and the teachers are awesome and the facilities are really great. only negative thing : would have loved to have more support from my academic mentor

Zahra

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Law (Bachelor of Laws) LLB (Hons)

The quality of the lectures and classes for some module are lower than I expected. Not all professors reply to your emails. Also there is a lack of communication between the university and students. Social life at the University isn't great. There is a lack of sense of community (keeping in mind this is during covid) but societies seemed very dry and weren't that interactive and fun.

Georgia

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Language, Culture and Society BSc (Hons)

The experience has been tainted by the fact it has been online. However, this couldn’t have been helped for the most part. I think that my departments (the language centre and the sociology department) have been helpful, however, I don’t think this is reflected in LSE as a whole.

Clara

MSc Human Rights and Politics

My experience at the LSE has been great. I have thoroughly enjoyed by course and the teaching. Whilst this year has been difficult for most, lecturers and tutors went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience and quality of teaching. It has been a shame to not have been able to spend more time on campus due to covid. However, the school’s response to the pandemic has been efficient with tests provided from day one of the academic year.

W
William

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

International Relations and History BSc (Hons)

LSE has done a lot to support its students in these difficult times. They have tried all through Michaelmas Term to keep campus open and safe. In terms of study, my course is super interesting, with diverse fields touched upon.

Aldrick

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Law (Bachelor of Laws) LLB (Hons)

It’s been okay, it could’ve been better due to the lack of social activities there was but that really couldn’t have been helped. The teaching has been pretty good but online learning can be a bit frustrating at times

Saqib

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Master of Public Administration (MPA)

This academic year has not been up to the huge expectations I had arrived with. With no reduction in tuition and rent, I feel I have overpaid by a huge margin. I feel I have missed the absolutely crucial elements of a quality higher education. Missed networking opportunities, in person classes and an on campus experience amidst a lockdown with no way to interact with people face to face. The residential experience has been worse. The residential services lack empathy and have fined many people for meeting their peers. Overall I feel cheated and haven’t really gotten my money’s worth. I thought I was bold to come this year, unfortunately I was proven wrong.

Elaine

Economics BSc (Hons)

Tiara

London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London

Mathematics, Statistics, and Business BSc (Hons)

I have learned a ton and enjoy the uni culture