Bloomsbury Institute

45 Bloomsbury Institute reviews

• Bloomsbury Institute
AD
Amber Danesh

Law and Legal Practice: 2-Year Accelerated BA (Hons)

Best: the friends and tutors Worst: the finance department and getting access to help / inquiry

Devki

Very friendly

SXXNW

nice

AK
Angela Kotseva

Law and Legal Practice BA (Hons)

The University of Law is a great place if you are a social and extroverted person as it has very friendly staff and also students. The variety of student unions is a great especially when it comes to volleyball, as i am such a big fan.

RH
Ridisha Harun Rashid
First gen student

Law and Legal Practice: 2-Year Accelerated BA (Hons)

This university is a great place to study. Not only do they provide materials to facilitate us students, but they provide materials that would prepare us as professionals.

ER
Emma rebecca Badji

Business Management: 1-Year Top-up BA (Hons)

I have been surprised by the library services, amazing opportunities; talks and super interesting webinars, online lessons on how to access all the portals the uni offers (westlaw, trove etc). I have at my disposal knowledge and opportunities. So thank you for that I love face to face contact, so maybe introducing live seminars would be amazing I understand that with the current covid situation online platforms have been a welcome alternative. I enjoyed particularly the workshop way of structuring the lessons, really opens up dialogues. I wish i could continue with the foundation course, seeing as the integration of all the subject make for an interesting degree. Particularly interesting is the employability portal, through which many of my colleagues have found job opportunities and internships. Overall, I am truly enjoying this experience. Thank you Emma R. Badji

MS
Mariana Starcea

I am just in foundation year now, but I finished University in my country and was beautiful, but I finished in 1987 ,entry data, and with new modern technologies I understand that I need improve my knowledge if I looking to be a qualified accounting.

EO
Emeka Okeke

I have has a good experience so far. The teachers and school are very helpful to the students. The only problem is that there are too many assignments due on one day along with exams. Apart from that, the school is wonder and all amenities are provided.

LZ
Lou Zagouta

Overall I am delighted to study at London School of Business and Management. Also I gained lot of experience and knowledge about the course which enable me to the higher level of my confidence.

LK
Lionda Krasniqi

Law and Legal Practice BA (Hons)

The tutors make it a great place in workshops with the additional help