London Metropolitan University

1,327 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University

it is ok I guess but I am not really loving it, the uni it iself or the courses and lectures. Overall this uni is a bit lacking in structure when it comes to teaching and campus, feels a bit directionless.

it is important to have friends anywhere especially in a big city. London has lots on offer just a shame uni has not quite matched up to expectations. Not saying it is bad as the course is interesting enough and the lecturers are nice., I just want a bit more from the uni, not sure what that is, maybe better involvements?

At this point in time I am enjoying my time at this uni. It is very diversed and have met a lot of people from different backgrounds and I look forward to more years at London Met.

I guess uni is what you make of it in the end. Work hard and it will pay off and the possibilities are endless. I do feel that maybe the SU can get a bit more involved with the students as general as I am not really that interested in what they do and maybe not taking advantage of all the clubs and socs just cos I do not really know about them.

Having a great time. Made a good choice with this uni and has everything I want in terms of clubs and lifestyle. Good and if anyone get a chance to study here they should.

The only downside I would say is that the lectures could potentially be a bit more involved like having more practical and not just text text text. The uni is ok and I am enjoying my course.

I was at another uni before and did not feel quite right but now that I am at London Met it feels much better. Overall it is a good experience and the organisation of the uni, course and lectures are good.

Not much to say really, I might not have chose the best and right place for myself but whatever works for other people. The course is ok but I wish it is a bit more interactive and the lecturers can be a bit more dedicated to what they are doing, that they care.

I think this uni is a bt Too cramped its in a busy area, and its not even a nice area of town. The clubs are good but lectures need to step up. Bit dissapointed with this uni and its location

I am going to get a degree at this end of this and who knows what I would be doing but I will get a job but does not really matter cos London Met is not gonna make people think I am more employable. The course is ok but the rest of the uni is not great. Think twice before coming here, is it really right for you?