London Metropolitan University

1,327 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

Regret my choice of university, minded everytime I step into it. Lecturers are passionate although can be predudice and discriminate whist grading (in my opinion) judging you on assumed ability which makes me wonder about ethical concerns. I have one more year of hell 2015 couldn't come any quicker. Cannot wait to get out! Thank God for the support of my husband and daughter without them I would of gone crazy lol -_-

Education Studies

I love the place! Lecturers are very helpful and accommodating

Events Management BA (Hons)

I studied Events Management and was really happy. The lecturers are really nice, and there is always something going on. Being in London was amazing - I can't think of a better place to study events! Some of the rooms aren't the best, but they seem to be spending some money on them, so that should get better.

Banking and Finance (with integrated professional training) BSc (Hons)

Diversity is the first word for describing London Met, secondly they offer highly professional quality education thats fair and affordable. I am proud to be a student of London Metropolian University

To be honest the only reason I wanted to be at a uni in London was for the big city life. Uni's full of ugly guys, no societies. It is crap and wouldn’t recommend going.

16 Jun 14

Architectural History, Theory and Interpretation MA

Helo I am in me 2y at tis UNI; lol. Lot of eye candi but not good for me litrace teacherz donet now much :(lolz

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

This Univerity has many facilities and excellent lecturers. They are ver well researched and eager to help you with your studies. The Univerity was refurbished recently. I love the fact that I study in the heart of the financial district.

Furniture BA (Hons)

learn a lot here

Media, Communications and Journalism BSc (Hons)

Run far, run fast. It's a joke.

20 Aug 14

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Excellent lecturers and advisers, Great location and many interesting and wonderful class mates from all over the globe. I enjoyed my time at London Met and am considering doing my 2nd degree there.