London Metropolitan University

1,327 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University

International Relations BA (Hons)

I am in my second year of my International Relations course and am loving it. The university experience is not like any other experience I have had. I've met great people here and the diversity has broadened my ways of thinking. Cannot wait for year 3!

1 people found this helpful

The uni experience at London Met has been exciting and enjoyable with the welcomed challenges.University life is an eye opener into a different mode of learning and an important yet significant opportunity to take.

1 people found this helpful

International Relations and Politics BA (Hons)

Affordable education, London Met doesn't charge 9,000 in fees. Lecturers are great and helpful. The facilities are great and the atmosphere is friendly.

International Relations BA (Hons)

Although the building where my course at London Met is situated is small, I am really happy with my social life at London Met and of course the degree programme itself.

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Uni has been a drag, currently in year 3 but when I go into employment I anticipate it will be hell a lot worth it! Would I do it again? Yes. I would go through the drag all over again because the benefit of gaining knowledge is HUGE.

Business Management BA (Hons)

Being at university has taught me a lot about myself.London Met is a good uni. They have a student union here which offers students with opportunities like opening up their own radio show for instance- and also the uni have their own counsellors that are there through the tough times. Everybody seems quite supportive.

International Relations and Politics BA (Hons)

I am enjoying learn great new things. The university environment is so positive and the lecturers are very supportive, keeps me grounded and motivates me to move forward towards success.

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Yes I am enjoying it all.. especially the seminars where I have the chance to express my thoughts and share my knowledge that I gained by reading with others. Engaging in debates is fun.

Fashion and Retail Management BA (Hons)

Going to uni in London is a very different experience. It is very fun but can be daunting and hard work. Student halls are very expensive but worth it in terms of meeting new people.