London Metropolitan University

1,327 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University

Anyone who is thinking of going to London Met uni, the best piece of advice I can give you is to do all your work way in advance and not leave it till the last minute, that is not fun.

International Relations BA (Hons)

Good university.. however I do feel they need to improve their facilities e.g. I feel there are not enough computers for the number of students that are in the building where my course is based at. Constantly waiting around for somebody to finish on a computer before I can use one and that can take hours.

I am meeting some great people at the uni and have joined the uni facilities (gym, clubs) as it is cheaper than stuff around London. Feel like I am getting a lot out of things.

International Relations BA (Hons)

Having attended another uni previously, drawing comparisons it is easy to say- I prefer the location of London Met. The city life is great. The student services and staff at London Met are equally great in guidance of happiness and guidance.

Uni is great and I am having a good time and enjoying it very much indeed. The most important advice I would give anyone thinking about joining London Met is to study hard and have as much fun as you can while you are in uni.

If you are going to start at London Met, it is important to walk around and familiarise yourself with all the different buildings and the area first before you start lectures so you do not lost everyday. It can get really confusing.

I think that I Might have chosen the wrong course and wrong place for me. Not really enjoying it much. Actually hating it. Unfortunatly but I enjoy other aspects of it for example the life outside classes and my friends :)

I would recommend anyone who joins London Met to enjoy their first year as much as possible because before you know it will all be over. Start to think about yourself and what you want to get out of your time at uni but do not obsess over the 'tomorrow'

The uni has a pretty laid back environment which suit is me fine as the pressure is off. The course and lectures and overall it is good prep for working life as well.

International Relations BA (Hons)

Being a student at Met has been a great experience having been given the opportunity to meet educated and down to earth people that I wouldn't have met if I had not been here.