London Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

1,050 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University
Marla

Music Business BA (Hons)

Enjoyable, however I feel I could do better- I didn’t do much research before going to university and definitely am capable of more then what I am doing right now

AS
Ahmadyousef Sakhizada

London Metropolitan University

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

My university has been great. For accomodation there are a lot of places but they are really expensive and I cannot afford to buy them. I am from Gloucester and I am very far to attend my university classes. Other than that and teaching everything is great

fitsum

London Metropolitan University

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

it is very good and am very happy with everything the university have and provided for students and i would like to see more facilities being provided to make the university more accessible.

babu

London Metropolitan University

Business Management (including foundation year) BA (Hons)

so far its good nothing bad to say , i enjoy my classes and class mates apart from friday lesson where people dont like to talk and makes you feel awkward,will be talking to student liason about this as we have group work and group does not communicate.

Princess

London Metropolitan University

This Uni is great!Forget about all the stereotypical negative comments. Support from lecturers is great, we have a preparation session before each assessment and we receive feedback after each assessment which helps me to improve my future assignments. Academic mentors and success coaches are always ready to help too! And hey we've got an Librarian committed to each school who can help you in picking the right/up to date books or journals.

Claire

London Metropolitan University

Sociology and Social Policy BSc (Hons)

I've had a great time, as I've got settled have become more involved with SU and societies. I've enjoyed permormances and workshops on related subjects in my field.

Kate

London Metropolitan University

Good in terms of teaching quality, not so good in terms of social life. I'm a third-year transfer student and it's really hard socially to jump in at year 3 because everyone knows each other. And again, because there's absolutely no group work, it's very hard to strike up conversations with classmates who are literally just in and out for the lecture.

mash

London Metropolitan University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

not bad, but could have been better. I would wish I had made more of an effort to socialise with my peers. Maybe gone out of my way to know about societies to get to know like-minded individuals

Melanie

London Metropolitan University

Interior Design BA (Hons)

The overall experience has been good, I have learnt a lot of new skills, grown as a person and tried new things I may never have gotten the opportunity to had I not gone to university.

shashank

London Metropolitan University

Biological Science (including foundation year) BSc (Hons)

my experience has been good and I have made couple of good friends here and the teachers are also helpful and nice.