London Metropolitan University

1,327 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University
SH
Sana Ha

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

This has been such a dreadful experience for me. I can’t deny the fact that I have learnt a lot and got excited many times studying interior architecture, but the tutor and their approach is awful. Tutors are very confrontational and have discussion with students all the time , through the whole year both teach and student kept complaining , there was such bad environment and I really didn’t enjoy going on site. I did complain at the first of year for the lack of support and just the way are managed but my tutor didn't listen to me. Just a week ago I went asking for a tutor a second opinion and she looked angry at me, this morning I talk throughout my topic online with the ccs tutor and she ignores me. I do not understand why tutors don’t like us. Every time I went at uni we would discuss how awful tutor would be with us. I am honestly shocked by this year teaching, I am now focusing on my degree and learn as much as I can and ignore all of this, but this is not how a university should be. This is my opinion, I am sorry but I couldn’t hide it just to be worried y’all treat me different again.

4 people found this helpful

sulehjindupel
First gen student

Business Management BA (Hons)

MIKE

Music Business BA (Hons)

iddo

jane

location for me isnt great but I appreciate the environment and the course choice.

emily

Tourism and Travel Management BA (Hons)

Zenique

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

X
Xaria

would be nice if student events were more well attended and had more organised clubs.

aagandeep

International Banking and Finance MSc

nicholas
First gen student

Events Management BA (Hons)