London Metropolitan University | Student Reviews

1,311 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University
Nzubechi

Biomedical Science MSc

It’s been great over here. At least better than my previous degree. Lecturers take their time to teach well while ensuring everyone is being carried along. They care a great deal about International students. In short! It is worth the money. Completely worth it!!!

Doctor of Philosophy - MPhil / Phd

Though due to pandemic it was not the kind of experience I was expecting at my uni but the online support, PGR group and supervisors made my online study very effective

Constance

London Metropolitan University

International Relations and Politics BA (Hons)

I'm pretty satisfied with my university experience, my course is providing me with a well-structured and varied education, with relevant and useful information. The university offers a wide range of workshops and events to improve and increase your CV and to direct you to multiple careers opportunities.

Besma

London Metropolitan University

International Relations and Law BA (Hons)

a very good experience and i am being prepared very well for my future job. Also, the staff of teachers are very helpful and friendly.Furthermore, the colleages are very friendly

Nicole

Music Business BA (Hons)

I just love this uni and my friends there - and I was lucky to actually have met them before pandemic hit. Ok, I miss sitting in actual classes. Obviously... But at least teaching wasn’t put on hold. Lessons carry on and assessments are as hard as ever... but we will get through this and London net team and staff are trying their best to give us a great experience, as well as knowledge in the field we study

International Business Management MSc

It's hard to say as we haven't been able to experience university yet. Being an International student, it's like a dream to student like me (coming from a developing country like Nepal) to be able to get a University Student experience. But because of the Online course pattern, I think we have missed the wonderful part of our life. but In overall, I appreciate for the effort by our University team and Student Union for being there with hs even in this dreadful situation.

Y
Yeliz

London Metropolitan University

Despite being rather isolated due to the ongoing pandemic, I have still enjoyed Uni. I definitely learned a lot and the lecturers have supported me in overcoming challenges so that I can confidentally say that I outgrew myself this past year. It surely hasn't been easy and I do miss regular on-campus time, but I'm very much beyond happy about what the Uni has done this year and how they made the best out of the given situation.

Conference Interpreting MA

My experience has been great, but I'm 100% disappointed by the fact that we couldn't go on site. I am an international student, so I'm investing a lot in this experience. What makes me put 4 stars is how amazing my teacher have been. They have always supported me: they were texting me, asking me, checking if everything was fine. I would never forget about it.

Gaia

London Metropolitan University

Criminology and Youth Studies BSc (Hons)

Starting uni with COVID pandemic so without eye contact is hard. But every teacher try to stay positive with us during online lessons. I’m learning a lot. Is hard without a good device, for sure, but I’m working hard and I’m happy with little results received

Franck

London Metropolitan University

Bottom, wors of the worst, greedily for money. Very bad experience. Not recommended at all. All in all in London Metropolitan University 40% of student's for money, 40% of student's go there to change university after first year and another 20% it's just people that didn't understand that diploma from London Metropolitan University is a bottom line and no one wants it. Also not professional teacher team. I have been there for one year and can say that this is really bad. Don't go there!!!