Student reviews of London Metropolitan University

843 London Metropolitan University reviews

• London Metropolitan University
LIAN

London Metropolitan University

Education Studies BA (Hons)

Enrolling on the university course has opened a new chapter in my professional and academic career. Returning to study make me enthusiastic to learn but also anxious about the challenges. This is because it means I have to commit to a significant of changes of my current life. Going back to study alongside raising up my two children have become a huge challenge for me. As a mature student, I have to juggle well around my work, study and family. After the meeting with my tutor to express my feeling and gaining advice has overcome my fear and reduced my anxiety of not being able to complete my course work and lost balance of my life. I am now truly enjoying my university life.

Hope

Education: Early Years and Primary FdA

Nothing has been organised properly. The university does not get the course name correct on any documents and keeps Messing up student finance for me. Some teachers are very helpful though and the university is close to a variety of stations

U
Unknown

London Metropolitan University

Digital Forensics and Cyber Security BSc (Hons)

So far can’t see value for money. It seems a waste of my money. The university is average as is everythink else. They need to improve. One thing I would like to see is other agencies and employers working with London met and not just visiting certain universities.

GQ
Greta Querzola

London Metropolitan University

Events Management BA (Hons)

Luckily, I got the support and help I needed in the first year that made me succeed in successive years. I learned how to manage my time in the best manner and I was able to respect all my deadlines and assignments.

V
Vincenzo

London Metropolitan University

Biological Science BSc (Hons)

Satisfying overall .Friendly environment ,good place where to learn. Lectures are generally good,lecturers are average . This University is perfect if you prefer to manage your time without being stressed by excessive load of work .

Jafar

Architecture BA (Hons)

At the beginning, I was quite upset that we weren’t going to be using 3D software for design. However, 2 months into the course, I now understand why the tutors want us draw, and use different kinds of materials. I thought drawing was unnecessary now that 3D drawing exists but I was wrong because drawing on paper and using your eyes gives you a better feel of space and size. One particular exercise I enjoyed is when the tutors told us to go to an actual site and draw it even though there are photos on google images because you explore a lot more character of buildings when you actually go there. Furthermore, working with different materials such as bamboo sticks, metal, wood, card, toothpicks, and newspaper to make structures really gave me a better understanding of how buildings are constructed and the materials used. Other than learning new skills, I was also exposed to architecture tools that I had never used before such as, eraser guard, scale ruler, fine liners, charcoal and mechanical pencils. Purchasing these new equipment have improved my designs drastically to a point where they can be presented in a professional firm.

Rafick

London Metropolitan University

Airline, Airport and Aviation Management BSc (Hons)

So far it is had been good lots of information has been given but lots of help has also been give. There are lots of opportunities available as well which is good.

V
VQ

London Metropolitan University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

I enjoy going to university. I had a great time there. I met lots of people, and made many friends. Learn lots of new things. Apart from the course, I learnt to play golf and salsa

Oliver

LLB Law LLB (Hons)

I’m here to graduate as a relatively mature student and as a result haven’t fully been exposed to the university lifestyle, I would try and get as involved as possible in any clubs that interest me and wish to commit more time to studying

Andrew

London Metropolitan University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

My student experience at London Metropolitan was the best I could wish for. My student experience is one of a lifetime. I learned so much from the lectures, tutorials and laboratory sessions held at the university. We have one of the best teaching laboratory in the country which is very good for hands on experiments.