Student reviews of The London College

• The London College
Tracy
18 Jul 16

The London College

Health and Social Care (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

My overall experience was dreadful, at one stage I wanted to drop out due to the lack of support and teaching. I truly regret applying to this uni. The lecturers are rude and disrespectful, they do not turn up for any of the meetings they have scheduled with you, I did not learn anything in any of the lessons, I felt teachers blagged the entire lesson.

Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) HND

I am doing an HND in Electrical & Electronic engineering but the college is so bad that I am going to move to HNC from next semester and try to get out of here from next year. Do not take this HND or any other course at this college, for any reason. You will regret it!! I have to admit the I did not know a college could be that bad. Please feel free to contact me if you have queries.

The London College

International Hospitality Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

great place, constantly improving facilities while I studied there (books in library, laptops to rent for students for free during lectures). personal touch with teachers, you can always ask them, no need for appointments and good support. Another good thing is, you can bring in your own ideas how to improve your student life. e.g when I was there we asked other students to create a football team or organise other activities with other students.

Business

One of your worst places to study, the lectures are racist, I did merit work and they give me a pass. Due to the face I did the stuff what was required. I do not recommend this place, go to a local college to do hnd or do a foundation course. Avoid all cost. It does give the qualifications, Im trying to do a topup now in a good university that is RECOGNISED. The lectures mark harshly due to the fact its HND not final year of university. I could of got a 1st equivalent but I got a 2;1 bummer. Avoid all cost please. a

05 Aug 14