London College of Creative Media | Student Reviews

45 London College of Creative Media reviews

• London College of Creative Media
Tom

London College of Creative Media

Great place, great student and staff, poor student services

omar

London College of Creative Media

really enjoying the work and collaborating with fellow musicians

Kathleen

London College of Creative Media

Teaching is great, but facilities could be better - sound proof studios and performance rooms etc.

Julie

London College of Creative Media

I'm finding university to be really great. Learning so much! Great teachers and I have made some good friends

Y
Yazmin

London College of Creative Media

I love it! I wouldn’t change my educational institution. I started LCCM in October 2018, and I must say, I have overall enjoyed my experience!! The teachers / tutors / lectures are fantastic and have great knowledge and have answered every question that has ever been asked. I am passing everything so far with high markets and that is due to the educational knowledge that they are providing us. I am a music industry management student and my degree is 3 years long, and I can not express how delighted I am to be studying here. I would not change my choice if I was to do it again. Please do not listen to these bad reviews. My lecturer has also given me the opportunity to do an internship at a radio station which I can not wait to attend! The facilities are great, there are Apple Macs in every room, plenty of studios and a room FULL of pianos, the building is clean and students are lovely/ passionate.

Simone

London College of Creative Media

Every teacher has many years of experience in teaching but also in all the sectors of the Music Industry. They really help everyone to build a future and a nice career! Nice equipment as well, I felt like at home from the first day. Surely one of the best music university in the UK.

Music Performance and Production - Production

Academic music training is non-existent in my country; I was not introduced to reading or writing music till the age of twenty. I was aware going for formal music education at a later stage in life will be similar to learning a new language and could be an excruciatingly tough endeavor. But I look a leap of faith and jumped into it. Unsatisfied with my harmonic knowledge I initially fled to Kuala Lumpur to study basic music theory, disgruntled by the dry academic teaching culture in Asia, I fought my way to the United Kingdom. Albeit later than the usual age in life, one of my proudest achievements has been obtaining my Bachelors of Music degree (BMus Hon’s). Reading, writing and preparing scores for my college projects was an incredible challenge because of my reading and writing difficulties but I made it at the end. Studying in an iconic and historic city like London, England was a life changing experience for me.

Music Performance and Production - Singing

The best three years of my life so far! I really did have such a great three years. LCCM has such as friendly, welcoming environment perfect for learning and having fun. :)

Drum Course - One-year Music Performance Cert HE

I've covered everything in my previous points, but in summary: LCCM will give you a good education in music be it your instrument, theory knowledge or skill sets. It puts on live gigs all the time which is so much better than always just playing to your fellow students in workshops. The fact that LCCM recruits horns means you can study such a broader and richer range of music. There is loads allocated rehearsal and playing time so you will notice yourself improve really quickly. If you put the work in at this place, you will improve as there is so much in place to help you achieve - knowledgable tutors who run great classes and workshops and friendly staff. Recommended for the serious musician who has a solid base and just wants to improve and get more gigs / contacts.

Music Performance and Production - Saxophone

It was an amazing 3 years. Managed to meet amazing people and great musicians. I can say that I have been lucky to work with such talented musicians. The tutors are the best that I could ask for. Full of experience and teaching skills and are always there with an answer to every question you've got. One to one tuition? Best thing ever, can't beat that!