916 Leeds Trinity University reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Bryce

Leeds Trinity University

Sport Psychology BSc (Hons)

It has been really good with lots of support from the people I have met here and the university. My actual course has been really interesting although there isn’t too much sports content. The facilities provided are excellent.

Kieren

Leeds Trinity University

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

I have only just started, around 5 weeks ago. I am loving every second and cant wait to continue. I believe thoroughly that i will achieve great things here and will go on to be succesful

Leeds Trinity University

Exercise, Health and Nutrition BSc (Hons)

Not great but i have had a few tutors that stand out as amazing ...with everyone they are top class tutors . I'd say some of the staff are amazing ..even in admin and Assessments team just really makes the journey through your degree easier. It is what you make it and my time at uni hasn't been the best but others have loved it here.

KN
Katherine Nayler

Leeds Trinity University

Television Production BA (Hons)

I really enjoy university, and everything about it, I would tell people who want to go to uni, that to just go to uni confident as everyone is in the same boat as you.

Tom

Leeds Trinity University

Computer Science with Foundation Year in Computing BA (Hons)

Not what I thought, pretty quiet and little to do as I’m on a foundation year. But I think it’s about what sort off halls your in. I’m in a cheaper one and there are zero places here to hang out other than another students room. We refer to our halls as “Dead”

Simon

Leeds Trinity University

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

Its been good, worth coming to. Im enjoying the course so far as sports journalism is am enjoyable course. Ive signed up for football but the manager refusues to pick me for training #AtheyOut

Dylan

Film BA (Hons)

overall, it has been a brilliant experience learning new things about film and meeting new people. Now that I'm in my second year it has become so much easier settling into university due to knowing everyone and where everything is.

MC
Melodie Clifton-betts

Leeds Trinity University

Exercise, Health and Nutrition BSc (Hons)

Love the university and the little community that it is in! Everything is convenient and library is very good. Staff are very nice and helpful and the food in the cafe is good! Generally good offering of societies / sports and activities in the SU... just need to find a better system for washing!!!!

jess

Leeds Trinity University

I've enjoyed my modules and my lectures/workshops and have met some great people but I find it tiring to travel there and back especially on days where I have work immediately after or when I only have an hours session.

Curtis

Leeds Trinity University

Education Studies BA (Hons)

Very good. Would recommend to other people. Parking facilities could be better. Staff could be more professional. Accommodation could also be more modern and supported better.