Leeds Trinity University

922 Leeds Trinity University reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Leeds Trinity University
32440 reviews

Business Management BA (Hons)

The course is good and really interesting. Lecturers good. I think that I will do something with my degree when I finish. The students union is rubbish it needs changing so that people use it.

32440 reviews

I have strongly disliked my course since day one. This university lacks atmosphere. The course and facilities are non-existent. I have chosen to move courses due to this university. I would strongly advise people that this is not a good choice.

32440 reviews

English and Writing BA (Hons)

I really like leeds trinity. I enjoy my course because the lecturers know what they are talking about and do interesting modules. I have really enjoyed living in the accommodation it is where I have made my friends.