916 Leeds Trinity University reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Megan

Leeds Trinity University

Amazing!! So glad I chose LTU! Everyone is friendly and Ive settled in really quickly. The adjustment wasnt as hard as I was actually expecting, it wasnt scary, just a little strange.

Katie

Leeds Trinity University

Physical Education and School Sport (2 year programme) BA (Hons)

Enjoyed it- good facilities, staff and vibe around campus. Looking forward to the rest of my time working with Leeds Trinity. Overall good university.

Robyn

Leeds Trinity University

English and Creative Writing BA (Hons)

I think my overall university experience so far has been great. The only thing I have hated about my course is work placements as they are tiring and, from many people I have spoke to, the experience is either incredibly exhausting or is not fulfilling enough. Despite this I still believe the uni has excellent facilities, and the way the course is taught is also great.

AP
Andreea Prelipcean

Leeds Trinity University

Criminology and Sociology with Foundation Year in Social Science BA (Hons)

We all get the support we need from the uni! All the lectures are very helpful and their manner of teaching is great! You do need determination and ambition though in order to go through university.

Aaishah

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education (Later Years 5-11) with QTS BA (Hons)

My overall university experience has been really good so far. I've enjoyed studying the different elements of the course and getting to know the people on my course.

Deri

Leeds Trinity University

Very good - the community here at Leeds Trinity University is great and I felt at home from day one. I know I can access any support if I need it, and that is a feature of a university that I value.

Jess

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education (Early Years 3-7) with QTS BA (Hons)

Socially my experience so far has been great. Leeds is a fantastic city with lots to offer and uni accommodation is good for socialising. The academic side of the uni lets it down as it is often so unorganised. Some staff have been fantastic.

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education (Later Years 5-11) with QTS BA (Hons)

I have loved university so far. Amazing lecturers and resources to get me through my course. The location is also very good and there are many different societies and to join.

Catherine

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education Early Years (3-7) QTS with Foundation Year in Education and Childhood BA (Hons)

I have felt very supported when I have needed guidance and enjoy the placement but feel that the course and organization have been poor and individual departments don’t seem to communicate very well.

Babikir

Leeds Trinity University

Health and Social Care with Foundation Year in Sport and Health BSc (Hons)

I don't have experience but I am here to build my communication skills and confidence then experience too. As l am in foundation year I will learn from student who they have previous experience by sharing ideas like group