Leeds Trinity University

922 Leeds Trinity University reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Leeds Trinity University
Ruby
THIRD YEAR

Sports Coaching BSc (Hons)

Fantastic love it, a great places where I have met so many people Has been hard with the work but definitely pays off and has been a great experience living in halls and a student house

Reviewed: 03 January 2020

PGCE Primary (5-11)

I really enjoy being at Leeds Trinity. It's a very good supportive Uni. There are lots of extra curricular activities and there is always something going on out of uni. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed: 03 January 2020
Gavin

PGCE English

Highly recommend this university. The admissions dept needs a lot of work to improve, but the teaching staff are positive, very capable and come across as decent, honest people.

Reviewed: 30 December 2019
Samantha
SECOND YEAR

In one word, fantastic! Because the university is quite small, it’s like we’re one big community, it’s lovely really. I’m glad I chose to come to this university

Reviewed: 28 December 2019
BR
Bethany Ripley
FIRST YEAR

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

Outstanding, really helpful and just an amazing journey. I highly recommend this university to anyone and I would just like to add that whoever comes here will be looked after

Reviewed: 24 December 2019
Sophie
FIRST YEAR

Primary Education (Later Years 5-11) with QTS BA (Hons)

After my first term at university, I can honestly say that it has exceeded my expectations! I have found that everyone has been so welcoming and I know who to go to if I have a problem e.g. stress/time management etc and there would be so many people willing to help me.

Reviewed: 20 December 2019
Louise
2 reviews
THIRD YEAR

Loved it for the most part. As a mature student it’s been good as I don’t feel like I don’t fit in. I would love the change the food available though as there’s very little healthy eating options available.

Reviewed: 17 December 2019
Laura
2 reviews
FOURTH YEAR+

MA Education

I have loved it! I would not have chosen ANYWHERE ELSE to go to uni. I love how there is a nice community feel at Trinity which is one benefit of a smaller uni!

Shannon
THIRD YEAR

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

It has been amazing. I've managed to have 2 years as course rep on my course and offered many different opportunities. Plus met the best people I could do on the course and in halls.

Sumayyah
FIRST YEAR

Very good experience, i enjoy the university and what it has to offer. The courses are good and the lecturers are helpful and informative. Placement team is very good.