916 Leeds Trinity University reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Laura

MA Education

I have loved it! I would not have chosen ANYWHERE ELSE to go to uni. I love how there is a nice community feel at Trinity which is one benefit of a smaller uni!

Shannon

Leeds Trinity University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

It has been amazing. I've managed to have 2 years as course rep on my course and offered many different opportunities. Plus met the best people I could do on the course and in halls.

Sumayyah

Leeds Trinity University

Very good experience, i enjoy the university and what it has to offer. The courses are good and the lecturers are helpful and informative. Placement team is very good.

Jessica

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education Early Years (3-7) QTS with Foundation Year in Education and Childhood BA (Hons)

University has been really challenging and rewarding at the same time. Its helped me developed skills as not only as a trainee teacher but as a student too. I have become more independent and made friends with various people-some who I may not have come across if I had not of come to uni.

Elin

Media BA (Hons)

Really good experience am enjoying it greatly, there’s lots on offer as well as great teaching such as sports and societies that keep you busy in university life

CA

Film BA (Hons)

Took a little while to get used to especially when I first started but as time has gone on I've enjoyed it a lot and I have learnt plenty of skills and Theory required for my industry as well as getting an opportunity in the industry with two placements

Helen

PGCE Primary (3-7)

This is my 4th year at this university. I started out doing a 2 year foundation degree and quickly realised that my dreams of obtaining a full degree could be a reality. I passed my foundation degree and went on to do a top up year in which I gained a first class honours. I was then inspired to continue my studies and begin working towards teaching. I love this university and feel very supported and would consider this setting for my masters in a few years when I’ve had a rest.

Lucy

Leeds Trinity University

English and Creative Writing BA (Hons)

It was easy to make friends at first especially in first year and the acedemic side was quite easy. Second year is very hard to make friends so there should be more to support that. The mental health service should be better and make students feel like they can see them without being pushed to go to the doctors. Attendance has been extremely bad and hardly anyone turns up to already small class sizes.

Andy

Leeds Trinity University

Sport Psychology BSc (Hons)

A fun filled 3 years where I have made great memories and friends. The highlights have been joining a sports team and captaining it and becoming a resident mentor for the university.

Jaden

Leeds Trinity University

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

Good - good atmosphere, help is available and support is always given. Campus always has a friendly feel amongst it, facilities are modern and updated, catering the needs for everyone