Leeds Trinity University

922 Leeds Trinity University reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Leeds Trinity University
Helen

MSc Psychology (Conversion)

Very enjoyable. I feel motivated due to high quality teaching and tutors. Good resources. Horsforth is a lovely town and the university blends in perfectly.

Reviewed: 15 January 2020
LM
Lydia McFarlane
FIRST YEAR

Criminology with Police Studies BA (Hons)

It's been rockg, but I'm getting better I'm getting used to everything and the process of the way things work at this new level of education. I'm really enjoying university

Reviewed: 14 January 2020
Alice
SECOND YEAR

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

My university is good. It’s small enough to feel homely but it’s big enough to have decent sized classes. The library is really good and the support given by lecturers is good.

Reviewed: 13 January 2020
Sina
SECOND YEAR

It’s ok I said it’s fine

Reviewed: 10 January 2020
Tom

Film BA (Hons)

I'm enjoying the living away and being more independent in general. I really like my course and I've made some good friends. I think in general its nice to be independent.

Reviewed: 10 January 2020
Amy
FIRST YEAR

Accounting and Business with Foundation Year in Business BA (Hons)

It has been very eye opening and fun , you learn a lot and learn to not take anything for greatness as you do everything by yourself l. Join as many clubs possible and spend as much time out as you can

Reviewed: 09 January 2020
Sophie
SECOND YEAR

It’s been average. Their accommodation is okay, and their other facilities are too. The taught lessons are up to the standard I would expect for how much we pay (£100 per lesson)

Reviewed: 07 January 2020
Evie
2 reviews
FIRST YEAR

Amazing! I love attending here, it’s relaxed nature makes attending uni bearable. All staff are lovely and make you feel at ease. The uni is small which is perfect for someone who’s shy!

Reviewed: 07 January 2020
SECOND YEAR

Kinda lonely but I don’t mind, if you don’t drink and party can struggle to ‘fit’ in. If doing a course you like it is fun and doesn’t feel like work.

Reviewed: 05 January 2020
Jo
2 reviews
FIRST YEAR

Counselling Psychology BSc (Hons)

Very pleased, new students were made to feel very welcome and level of support is excellent. The learning hub and help with finding work placement is great. A welcome surprise

Reviewed: 03 January 2020