916 Leeds Trinity University reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Alisha

Leeds Trinity University

Counselling Psychology BSc (Hons)

It’s been good, I have had the support I have needed. I also had mitigating circumstances this was granted and put me at ease whilst I was recovering. I was also provided with optional support one to ones with my tutors. It’s nice because you are not just a number because of the capacity of the university. It really enhances the university experience!

Hollie

Leeds Trinity University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

My University experience has been amazing, I've always felt like I know my tutors and they know me. My placements have been amazing and I've always known where to turn regarding any help needed.

Karl

Leeds Trinity University

Business Management with Foundation Year in Business BA (Hons)

Amazing so far and I’m extremely happy with my choice and can’t wait for the next three years of my academic studies. Nothing negative to comment about.

Helen

MSc Psychology (Conversion)

Very enjoyable. I feel motivated due to high quality teaching and tutors. Good resources. Horsforth is a lovely town and the university blends in perfectly.

Leeds Trinity University

Criminology with Police Studies BA (Hons)

It's been rockg, but I'm getting better I'm getting used to everything and the process of the way things work at this new level of education. I'm really enjoying university

Alice

Leeds Trinity University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

My university is good. It’s small enough to feel homely but it’s big enough to have decent sized classes. The library is really good and the support given by lecturers is good.

Sina

Leeds Trinity University

English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons)

It’s ok I said it’s fine

Tom

Film BA (Hons)

I'm enjoying the living away and being more independent in general. I really like my course and I've made some good friends. I think in general its nice to be independent.

Amy

Leeds Trinity University

Accounting and Business with Foundation Year in Business BA (Hons)

It has been very eye opening and fun , you learn a lot and learn to not take anything for greatness as you do everything by yourself l. Join as many clubs possible and spend as much time out as you can

Sophie

Leeds Trinity University

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

It’s been average. Their accommodation is okay, and their other facilities are too. The taught lessons are up to the standard I would expect for how much we pay (£100 per lesson)