Leeds Trinity University | Student Reviews

683 Leeds Trinity University reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Jessica

Criminology BA (Hons)

So far so good. I'm a mature student that's come from an access course so Im finding the content accessible and I'm not having to adjust to leaving home ect. But I really enjoy the uni and would definitely recommend it.

Ellie

PGCE Primary (5-11) Postgraduate Certificate in Education

So far feel very supported in dome parts of the course and some lectures are very supportive and feel that I am able to go and talk to them regarding anything whether it relates to the course or not. However some are less supportive and communication is not the strongest as we often get mixed messages.

Chloe

Leeds Trinity University

Accounting and Business BA (Hons)

I have loved my university experience so far and it was everything I expected and I am so glad I came to this university. I hope it will only get better and I am excited for next year.

Charlotte

Leeds Trinity University

Psychology and Criminology BA (Hons)

Overall it has been a very relaxing experience, however it’s only my first year so I suspect it will get much harder. I didn’t think I wanted to go straight into education after A levels but I’m glad I did as I have met so many great people and I’m really enjoying my course

Film BA (Hons)

It's good, and I enjoy the course. The campus, despite being small, I sometimes find navigating a little difficult, and I've struggled fitting in due to my inability to talk to new people.

DA
David Allport

Film BA (Hons)

It has been one of the best experiences that I have had at a place of education. This is strongly due to the whole social aspect of uni and the bonds created over courses and more adult things than just gossip and being forced into the same place. This is also similar in my accommodation. Due to where I'm staying, this has made the whole experience even better, because the people I live with are compassionate, friendly and inviting

shivani

Leeds Trinity University

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

3 years have flown by, I have been well supported and there has been good advice not only with work but moving away from home, money, part time jobs and balancing everything.

Dylan

Film BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been great so far, I've made good friends and I'm getting along really well with the course. The tutors are great and I get along with the majority of the people that are on my course and those that are living in my hall.

Taryn

Criminology BA (Hons)

It has been very good. If I was to speak to future students, I would tell them to make the most of it and ensure that they do what makes them happy. I would also encourage them to get involved with any volunteering experiences you may be given and try your best!

anna

Leeds Trinity University

Physical Education BA (Hons)

it has been great the student life here is very lively but the best time you will have and you will receive the best support for all your needs either in a sport or academically