Leeds Trinity University | Student Reviews

• Leeds Trinity University
Y
Yve

Leeds Trinity University

English Literature BA (Hons)

It's been pretty chill to be honest, it's a great way to put off reality for a few more years and I've saved tons of money from my maintenance loan because I'm a don like that.

Anna

Leeds Trinity University

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my experience so far and would recommend this university to anyone. There is a lot of support available and the unique size of the university gives students the opportunity to really engage with their lecturers and make the most of their studies. Living on campus in first year could be a bit intense as it’s nice to separate university from personal life etc. I have made so many friends and got 2 jobs working for the university. I will miss university once I have left.

Adam

Leeds Trinity University

Strength and Conditioning Science BSc (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at university. I have met some of the most inspiring tutors as well as expanded my knowledge of profession exponentially. Which is why I have decided to take on a masters degree since I’m not quite ready to give up the student life just yet!

Isabelle

Leeds Trinity University

Television Production BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been extremely positives. Everyone is really lovely and it has helped me become more confident. Everyone is helpful in terms of getting placements and jobs and there are amazing opportunities that the uni offers

Dominik

Leeds Trinity University

Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

Not too bad, but only for me being much of an introvert myself, others probably had it better. The teaching is great with great support also regularly available. The location of the university may get some time to get used to, but it is what it comes with a campus-based university.

Tayler

Leeds Trinity University

Primary Education (Later Years 5-11) with QTS BA (Hons)

So far University has been an excellent journey with a few ups and downs due to stress of the work load but has all turned out well and support is always available. Both the academic side and the social side are excellent and I’m glad I chose the university I did

Alice

MA Journalism

The course is brilliant, the facilities are fantastic and the experience I have had so far has been very positive. I love the practical elements of the course and how much we are encouraged to grow and develop as journalists.

Amy

Leeds Trinity University

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

Good so far but could have been better by focusing more on forensic psychology rather than other modules such as research methods which I see to be irrelevant.

Jade

Leeds Trinity University

Business and Management BA (Hons)

I have probably had one of the worst experiences at uni that anybody has ever had, I lived on campus for two years which is far away from everything and I didn't have any friends as I was put in a flat with third years both times

Shannon

Leeds Trinity University

English Literature BA (Hons)

Its been fairly good so far with minor issues here and there that have mainly been resolved. Going to university was my best decision and I've had so many great opportunities because of it.