Leeds Trinity University

HR
Holly Ryan
First gen student
SECOND YEAR

Leeds trinity is one of the lest heard of universities in Leeds. I never even heard of it until I went to a university fair, I did a bit of research and learnt that it was a new university and that everything was on campus. It’s a really nice campus with good facilities and a family feel. All the lecturers are really nice and helpful and you get all the support you need. Having an on campus bar is really good as well. The let down of this university is where it is located. It’s located away from the city centre and is a 20 minute walk to the nearest train station. Horsforth doesn’t have anything to do for students so it’s a pretty boring place to live.

Reviewed: 31 March 2022
AV
Alice Valantine
SECOND YEAR

English and Creative Writing BA (Hons)

Leeds Trinity is a lovely university with a family feel to it. The support available to students is especially good.

Reviewed: 26 March 2022
CB
Courtney Bull
SECOND YEAR

Digital Marketing BA (Hons)

Best: LTU is a small university so I feel like its easier for my voice to be heard and find it easier to have contact with my lecturers. The facilities (library and study areas) are very comfortable to use and I feel very productive when using them. The free shuttle bus is also a huge plus! Worst: Location is quite out of the way which makes it harder to attend campus for anything extra-curricular as the free shuttle bus doesn't run late or on weekends. With it being a small uni you don't really get a buzz on campus and it's hard to make friends if you don't live on campus or join a club.

Reviewed: 25 March 2022
HK
Hamza K
THIRD YEAR

Physical Education and Sports Coaching with Foundation Year in Sport and Exercise BA (Hons)

Pros - The smaller uni size makes it easier to get the help needed. - welcoming to people from all walks of life. Cons - the location isn't ideal for commuting students and things such as offering rooms to rent on a day to day basis will help massively.

Reviewed: 25 March 2022
GW
Grace Whiten
SECOND YEAR

Primary Education (Early Years 3-7) with QTS BA (Hons)

As a second year that began uni at the height of covid, uni life has not been ordinary. I have had no opportunities to make friends at uni and can probably count on my fingers the amount of times I have been on campus.

Reviewed: 23 February 2022
LM
Lily Mckean
First gen student
FIRST YEAR

Primary Education (Later Years 5-11) with QTS BA (Hons)

Very small uni, can be great for getting good support, however there’s a lack of social element here, far away from everything, not much here

Reviewed: 18 February 2022
RG
Ross Garvey-cocker
THIRD YEAR

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

The best thing about Leeds Trinity is the size of the campus. Everything is close together and easy to get to and find. It was one of the main reasons I picked to study here. The worst thing is lecturers don't check their emails over the weekend, so if you have a question and a deadline is near you can't do anything about it

Reviewed: 07 February 2022
Ras
FIRST YEAR

Assignments have been fun to complete and required me to draw knowledge from all areas of my education, had easy access to lectures I missed due to the recordings being online

Reviewed: 18 June 2021
Georgia
2 reviews
SECOND YEAR

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

So far, the university has provided me with a good experience regardless of the pandemic we are currently facing. During first year there was plenty of freshers events to help meet new people and to become involved within university life, and this year they have tried to support this online. Lecturers (especially the forensic ones) have been really helpful via online learning and support, and have still made lectures and sessions engaging and interesting. Overall, I would really recommend this university to others, I have nothing but positive things to say :).

Reviewed: 23 January 2021
Y
Yve
FIRST YEAR

It's been pretty chill to be honest, it's a great way to put off reality for a few more years and I've saved tons of money from my maintenance loan because I'm a don like that.

Reviewed: 18 March 2020